Painful Bumps/Growths on Anal

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi everyone,

I have some anal bumps/growths that have appeared before, they are out for some time, and then come back inside (they have never been painful; I've only had some discomfort).

This time the situation is so bad that I can barely walk. Super painful, cannot touch the bump, whenever I contract the anal the pain is close to unmanageable.

This is how they look like at the moment (ignore the lotion and some poop, I put lotion to provide some coldness):
1710008033578.png

1710008136490.png

I know that the internet is the worst place to ask for a medical feedback, but your opinion is valuable.

Do you think this is some form of colon cancer, have you encountered such condition so far, what did you do, are these bumps haemorrhoids?

Thanks to everyone who contributes. <3

csohio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi everyone,

I have some anal bumps/growths that have appeared before, they are out for some time, and then come back inside (they have never been painful; I've only had some discomfort).

This time the situation is so bad that I can barely walk. Super painful, cannot touch the bump, whenever I contract the anal the pain is close to unmanageable.

This is how they look like at the moment (ignore the lotion and some poop, I put lotion to provide some coldness):
View attachment 124795761
View attachment 124795871
I know that the internet is the worst place to ask for a medical feedback, but your opinion is valuable.

Do you think this is some form of colon cancer, have you encountered such condition so far, what did you do, are these bumps haemorrhoids?

Thanks to everyone who contributes. <3
I agree looks like hemorrhoids. Ive had bouts with them. My doctor recommended an over the counter hydrocortisone cream which does help. I’ve also diaper rash cream with zinc to help too. Good luck. It sucks but most people get them as you get older (so I’m told).

Reactions: ilin5225ilin

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree looks like hemorrhoids. Ive had bouts with them. My doctor recommended an over the counter hydrocortisone cream which does help. I’ve also diaper rash cream with zinc to help too. Good luck. It sucks but most people get them as you get older (so I’m told).
I'm 22 for the record. :(

Reactions: bigmanmikey444

BlackBearCognac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm 22 for the record. :(

I got hemorrhoids when I was straight out of college at 21 and started a high stress competitive corporate job. After taking a couple of warm salt baths and a few weeks of healing, they went away and haven't returned in the past 12 years. Don't freak out too much. Try to focus on relaxing and healing.

• Love

Tphilatl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Could be an anal abscess and they are painful as hell. You can’t get comfortable. I had my ass waxed on a dare and think it may have been an ingrown hair. Never had anal sex. My doc had to lance it to relieve the pressure. I felt so much better I returned with a nice bottle of liquor to thank him. I’ve had one since and knew what it was right way. Texted him and he got me in that day. Good luck man.

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got hemorrhoids when I was straight out of college at 21 and started a high stress competitive corporate job. After taking a couple of warm salt baths and a few weeks of healing, they went away and haven't returned in the past 12 years. Don't freak out too much. Try to focus on relaxing and healing.
thank you so much! will do!