Pablo hernandez nude vine video

steelydan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly! This Joey guy and the lingerie are both such turn offs. It‘s kinda sad that Pablo seems to get his inspirations from this super annoying guy. Like his hair! Good god, he needs a haircut. Pablo‘s long hair only looked cute for like 2 Minutes. Now he only looks… raggle-taggle. Maybe his good days are slowly over…
His long curls are good just for one thing - grab it and brutally fuck his pretty sexy face
View attachment 99391131

LIngerie is turn off for me too.
Seek help ❤️❤️

CityBoyPedrino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hardly any updates, his hair is not cute at all now (looking way better with shorter hair imho) AND his vids are now DRM protected. So I can only warn anyone subscribing to his OF. Not worth anymore. A shame because he was/is one of the hottest guys ever

RobRossiFan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hardly any updates, his hair is not cute at all now (looking way better with shorter hair imho) AND his vids are now DRM protected. So I can only warn anyone subscribing to his OF. Not worth anymore. A shame because he was/is one of the hottest guys ever
what is DRM protected?

CityBoyPedrino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah his turkish hair transplant and the hairstyle that has followed isn't as attractive as before

wish he was throwing it back on OF like before
Yeah, you are right. And he is not the fan friendly Pablo anymore… he was once outstanding… loved his OF and all his posts. The hair situation does not help…

helenhunt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the new hairline is also too dense and too straight in the front. even though he was thinning his old hairline looked much better. he should have just filled in his natural hair line. maybe brought it forward just slightly.

I was thinking he does the curly bangs to hide the doll hair line. but he also wears it tied back so i have no clue what's going on

CityBoyPedrino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the new hairline is also too dense and too straight in the front. even though he was thinning his old hairline looked much better. he should have just filled in his natural hair line. maybe brought it forward just slightly.

I was thinking he does the curly bangs to hide the doll hair line. but he also wears it tied back so i have no clue what's going on
It all looked ok when he kept his hair short though. But now… maybe it is the influence of this super annoying and shabby Joey guy. His hairstyle pretty much looks like Pablo‘s now

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue