Ossanjurjo ?

NBranch

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a video of Ashton and Seth in bed. This is also Seth's edit of their scene, which is 8 1/2 minutes longer than Ashton's edit, and is a version I have not seen uploaded to any of the tube sites.

Ashton's edit removed a lot of footage that did not have audio recording, so these portions are silent. Mostly they're POV. I find it valuable because you can get a great look at each of their physiques.

k1ander3

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Here is a video of Ashton and Seth in bed. This is also Seth's edit of their scene, which is 8 1/2 minutes longer than Ashton's edit, and is a version I have not seen uploaded to any of the tube sites.

Ashton's edit removed a lot of footage that did not have audio recording, so these portions are silent. Mostly they're POV. I find it valuable because you can get a great look at each of their physiques.
It’s always interesting to see how creators edited differently the same footage. Hot scene. Thanks for sharing.

LACUS96

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You

You are my hero.
Do you have the longer version of the collabs with fabian divani and eric rey??

Reactions: NBranch

NBranch

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You

You are my hero.
Do you have the longer version of the collabs with fabian divani and eric rey??
I don't know that there are longer versions of those. I've been subscribed to all three at some point and I've never seen any difference between them. I've also posted them in this thread.

His video with Seth is most likely a fluke and he felt self-conscious about keeping silent footage in the video. Or he didn't like it. It's not important. Think of it as an alternate cut.

OralGuyPgh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That BFTV link doesn't work for me now. I've seen another OF video where the model is in his bedroom, has the cam on and music playing, and when the other model arrives he asks if he can turn the music off because it makes it difficult when editing later to line up the music tracks. Not sure if that is what happened here or not.

Chokilove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

easdf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That BFTV link doesn't work for me now. I've seen another OF video where the model is in his bedroom, has the cam on and music playing, and when the other model arrives he asks if he can turn the music off because it makes it difficult when editing later to line up the music tracks. Not sure if that is what happened here or not.
If the problem is that it sends you to the homepage, just click on it again but not as in "open in a new tab". I don't know why, but it works for me.

Reactions: OralGuyPgh