Orpheus pledger bulging in boxers in home and away

I just need him to break into Hollywood already and start doing films so we have the chance to catch a sex scene or something in the vein of Chris Hemsworth and how we’ve seen more of him once he broke into Hollywood.

Films tend to bring the nudity out, he’s far too clothed on Home & Away :p

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just need him to break into Hollywood already and start doing films so we have the chance to catch a sex scene or something in the vein of Chris Hemsworth and how we’ve seen more of him once he broke into Hollywood.

Films tend to bring the nudity out, he’s far too clothed on Home & Away :p
I know right!!!

Wish they would write him a scene that involved him having to be in a speedo only ;)

Clutching at straws here because Home & Away seems to have a “no Orpheus Pledger being shirtless” policy even though he’s constantly a sexy tease, I grabbed these off of yesterday’s episode. His body is clinging to that shirt ;) :p There was a bulge on TV but the stream is darker for some reason so it doesn’t show here unfortunately. He’s too sexy.

B6C9067F-2F9B-403F-8117-E549A7FD8D95.jpeg
001CC4D9-ED73-47CF-A117-A16F5B5FB4ED.jpeg
1E086C5B-9B66-48E2-9573-C503B3322F6E.jpeg

D

deleted866067

How old is he and how old is his character?

He is 25 years old and will be turning 26 as of next month.
Id say in H&A his character is probably around the age of 20/21 perhaps?

The saddest part is he’s leaving Home & Away in June. The positive side is hopefully he can break into other roles like Chris Hemsworth did and we all know how that turned out. Hehe :p

Reactions: Yaw Boateng

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The saddest part is he’s leaving Home & Away in June. The positive side is hopefully he can break into other roles like Chris Hemsworth did and we all know how that turned out. Hehe :p
Ohh far out that is sad news to hear he is leaving H&A!
I had no idea about it..first I've heard of it now.

Some shirtless stuff from his Instagram - he’s in LA at the moment.
View attachment 6551101 View attachment 6551121

Holy cow you’re a life-saver!!!! Been needing more of an update on him. Since he’s staying in the show now again and he’s getting a “girlfriend” in the show, I’m hoping for some better screencaps coming from Home & Away since last time he had a girlfriend we got those amazing underwear bulge and ass shots that have not occurred since.

He needs way more shirtless screen time, they always showcase the other males in the show and they aren’t anywhere close to the scale of sexiness that Orpheus is. He’s the main course of the whole show.

Violetstorm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy cow you’re a life-saver!!!! Been needing more of an update on him. Since he’s staying in the show now again and he’s getting a “girlfriend” in the show, I’m hoping for some better screencaps coming from Home & Away since last time he had a girlfriend we got those amazing underwear bulge and ass shots that have not occurred since.

He needs way more shirtless screen time, they always showcase the other males in the show and they aren’t anywhere close to the scale of sexiness that Orpheus is. He’s the main course of the whole show.

He is definitely underused in the shirtless department, I can’t think the last time he had a scene.

Reactions: johns87