Orpheus pledger bulging in boxers in home and away

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eeek just saw the video of him grabbing his mum by the hair, before stamping on her head. He's due in court today, but apparently done a runner from the hospital he was being assessed at.

Reactions: Staunching6996

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a very, very broken boy. I hope his mum is OK and he gets help. Some jail time might also be appropriate.

While I agree there needs to be an intervention, I'm not sure jail/prison is most suitable.

Meth has been speculated as his drug of choice for a while. Sadly meth has been creeping through the UK gay community for years now and I've witnessed first hand the detrimental effects on mental health, more specifically psychosis and schizophrenia. Even with intense MH support, many just don't come back from it.

Hopefully he'll be found safely and can complete his mental health assessment to get the help he clearly needs.

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: johns87

Jvaritek1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I agree there needs to be an intervention, I'm not sure jail/prison is most suitable.

Meth has been speculated as his drug of choice for a while. Sadly meth has been creeping through the UK gay community for years now and I've witnessed first hand the detrimental effects on mental health, more specifically psychosis and schizophrenia. Even with intense MH support, many just don't come back from it.

Hopefully he'll be found safely and can complete his mental health assessment to get the help he clearly needs.
The judge said he would be immediately arrested and sent to jail. No further mental health would be offered to him because he escaped.

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The judge said he would be immediately arrested and sent to jail. No further mental health would be offered to him because he escaped.
Jesus Christ. Should it be in a judge's remit to have at least the slightest understanding of mental health?

Not saying he doesn't deserve jail time, but he ABSOLUTELY needs help first and foremost!

Reactions: johns87 and joe3333

noidatall88

Cherished Member
Media
Jesus Christ. Should it be in a judge's remit to have at least the slightest understanding of mental health?

Not saying he doesn't deserve jail time, but he ABSOLUTELY needs help first and foremost!
well the article said he was waiting for a mental health assessment before he escaped, and the judge apparently had to pull some strings to make that happen urgently. i can see why he wouldn’t be given yet another chance

Reactions: bigboaster

PopTart

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The wording of the judge is somewhat ambiguous in the reporting.

I believe he was angry that the hospital made Orpheus wait for six hours to be seen - leading to Orpheus leaving. But it is possible he was angry at Orpheus for not sticking around until he was seen.