Orgasm Frequency For Those Over 60?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was hair trigger early on. But in your 60s?
Yes. Always have been and that threshold has not increased with age. At 58, I am usually able to achieve orgasm in about 15 seconds if I want to. Having intercourse is tricky because I am likely to shoot off during entry or in the first few thrusts. I am not on any meds that would affect this and frankly I love it. It reflects my usual horned up demeanor, like a tightly wound clock under extreme tension.

Reactions: Quiet

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm well over 60 and cum about 20 times per week. When I have time, I love to edge my cock like in the video. Prolonged edging gets thick creamy cum shots, even at my age.
Throbbing Rod.mp4

Milking Jacksbiguncutcock.mp4

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
damn, the foreskin and your hand hitting the back of that super flared head must feel so very, very good!
Oh yes, it feels so good to jerk it off!!! The ridge on the flared head causes great friction on anything I’m driving it in and out of, and it gets a lot of positive comments. Turn up the volume as you watch my videos and my moans will tell the story of how great jerking it off feels.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am nearing 68. I orgasm at least three times a day, sometimes as much as five times. Paradoxically, after I have had sex with my wife, I am super horny for the rest of the day. I am also uncircumcised, which I am certain helps, as the ridged band makes orgasming again easy, as little as 20 seconds.

Ridged band

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am nearing 68. I orgasm at least three times a day, sometimes as much as five times. Paradoxically, after I have had sex with my wife, I am super horny for the rest of the day. I am also uncircumcised, which I am certain helps, as the ridged band makes orgasming again easy, as little as 20 seconds.

Ridged band
I love an older dude that cums easily and often and doesn’t look like he’s about to have a stroke just trying to cum. It would be fun to jack off with you, watching each other’s penises squirt and then doing it again right away and seeing how many times we could shoot off.

ana123454

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Orgasm frequency for individuals over 60 varies widely and is influenced by factors such as overall health, lifestyle, and individual preferences. Many people in this age group continue to have fulfilling sexual experiences, while others may experience changes due to aging, medications, or medical conditions. Open communication with a partner and seeking advice from healthcare professionals can help maintain a satisfying sexual life. The key is to prioritize overall well-being and maintain a healthy, enjoyable sexual relationship that aligns with one's needs and desires.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Volume and force of ejaculation inevitably decline with age. It is very rare to find a man who is still shooting jets of semen in his 50s. I know there are a few exceptions but I have not found them in person. I’ve seen videos of old guys shooting really voluminous amounts in strong, multiple streams and it is very hot to watch. For whatever reason, these men continue to expel semen as if their body was much younger.

Reactions: John_S

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I turned 60 in April. Still have the libido of three seventeen year olds combined.

Sex 6 days a week (I don’t have sex on Thursday to give my nuts time to recharge for the weekend) I orgasm between ten and twenty-plus times a day. My nuts are machines and my urologist says I have the prostate of a 14 year old.

I am blessed.

D

deleted814719

I edge every day for up to 2 hours. I cum 2-3 times a week but definitely could cum daily if I wanted to do so. I edge simply because enjoy playing with my cock.

Reactions: littleguy2

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Brings us to another question...that being the volume of the load these older guys shoot out
I was never a huge shooter but at 67 some days shoot huge loads and others they just dribble. More in line with how much time I play before I shoot. Frequency doesn't seem to matter as I have big messy loads after not cumming for a day and small loads after many days

Nick56

Superior Member
Cammer
Media

Ridged band
That's a lot! Congrats man.