Open Showers In France

Spogliatoi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to Yoga Garden Rive Gauche in Paris. Nice completely open showers! No cubicles. Especially recommended are hot yoga classes. You sweat a lot and taking a shower is almost unavoidable. Most guys seem to strip down in the locker room and shower naked after class. And most guys are in good shape.

Attachments

Gayleks

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live in the south of France until my 24th birthday and I have never seen an open shower with nude guys except for a very short period of time (at school after sport lessons - and in rare cases)... I used to go the swimming pools a lot (no nude), but must admit that it was not my gym-time so I can't tell there.

Completely different in Germany, where I live now: open showers and nude guys everywhere.

Dupont25213318

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
they have open showers ???
Yes, I’m at Neoness Bourse and it’s open shower. I know by experience that lot of guys take their shower in the open one. You have the choice between the closed or the open ones and sometimes we are 3/4 in the open. Never happened anything but still nice to see other guys and show ourselves.

oui

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BartolomeoParis

Expert Member
Media
Hi does somebody knows in which fitness park around Paris you can find open showers ?
Bagneux from What i Heard, and la Défense from what I have seen.

In La Défense there is a mix of open showers and cubicles, so the open showers only get used when it's busy or when there are guys who like to show off.

If you go to Bagneux please let us know if they have open showers or not :)

Manonymous11

Cherished Member
Media
I started listing open showers where guys shower naked in France (that excludes most swimming pools in France).

You can find the list here : Framacalc - tableur collaboratif en ligne

Hi, I've corrected and completed a bit your table. Nice initiative! Would suggest you post it on more French cruise sites so that it gets completed.

Dupont25213318

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Any news about the quality and quantity of guys using the open showers at Bourse or Madeleine? Im in Paris for a couple of days.. I guess the gym offers day passes
I went to Neoness Madeleine a couple times this week and nobody uses the open showers. Everybody used the closed ones. Any news for Bourse ? Or do you know another one with open showers ? A friend of mine goes to L’Usine and he told me that the sauna is a true wanking place. You know something ?

BartolomeoParis

Expert Member
Media
I went to Neoness Madeleine a couple times this week and nobody uses the open showers. Everybody used the closed ones. Any news for Bourse ? Or do you know another one with open showers ? A friend of mine goes to L’Usine and he told me that the sauna is a true wanking place. You know something ?
Went to Neoness Bourse a few times and found the open showers to be very busy from 6pm to 8pm on weekdays.

hotme

Admired Member
Media
Yes, I’m at Neoness Bourse and it’s open shower. I know by experience that lot of guys take their shower in the open one. You have the choice between the closed or the open ones and sometimes we are 3/4 in the open. Never happened anything but still nice to see other guys and show ourselves.
Any news about the quality and quantity of guys using the open showers at Bourse or Madeleine? Im in Paris for a couple of days.. I guess the gym offers day passes?