Odei Jainaga

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Did anyone save yesterday’s blue light Instagram story ??

Alguien guardó la historia de Instagram de ayer, la de la luz azul, que pueda compartirla? Gracias!

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
why is he still playing to this ambiguous game. i mean ... i know is is athlet and model in between, but this kind of pics are more close to onlyfans than a professional model
Well, I am not complaining. If he wants to show, let him show all he wants.

I’m still confident he will eventually do something OF related if he really can’t go back to throwing .

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maybe he is just a narcisit boy who needs attention
Maybe but who knows. He obviously loves the attention and all the thirsty messages he gets for sure.
I’m surprised there’s no girlfriend, though.

Has he been in a relationship at some point?? , those who have been following him longer would know for sure.
But he always says he doesn’t have a sex life, so not sure what to believe.

I find it hard to believe, but then again, he might be telling the truth ? Who’s to say

Rafkoz88

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe but who knows. He obviously loves the attention and all the thirsty messages he gets for sure.
I’m surprised there’s no girlfriend, though.

Has he been in a relationship at some point?? , those who have been following him longer would know for sure.
But he always says he doesn’t have a sex life, so not sure what to believe.

I find it hard to believe, but then again, he might be telling the truth ? Who’s to say
I think he plays a "single", alot of Times on his videos you can hear the girl is filming. He also said he is ok with casual sex, then he says he doesnt have sex life.

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think he plays a "single", alot of Times on his videos you can hear the girl is filming. He also said he is ok with casual sex, then he says he doesnt have sex life.
You might be right on something in here.

As for the girl or girls laughing in the back, I just thought they’d be female athletes practicing as well . Never occurred to me they could be his girlfriend

Reactions: David Velle