Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How is TMPL Astor Place lately?
The guys that used to only come for the sauna when it was open have all fallen off. There's guys that try and play in the back of the locker room - usually the same 3 or 4 guys I'd say. There's a janitor that walks back a lot - I think he's into catching a glimpse if I had to guess.

Saw a guy actually fixing the sauna after forever. Hope it gets turned back on sooner than later.

justliving

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The guys that used to only come for the sauna when it was open have all fallen off. There's guys that try and play in the back of the locker room - usually the same 3 or 4 guys I'd say. There's a janitor that walks back a lot - I think he's into catching a glimpse if I had to guess.

Saw a guy actually fixing the sauna after forever. Hope it gets turned back on sooner than later.
When the sauna was up, did people actually play in it?

Reactions: jp

nopeyep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When the sauna was up, did people actually play in it?
in the sauna yes, kind of. Now like a lot because visibility was high. When there was a steam room, thats when things were going constantly

I'm low key excited to not have all the trolls though. There were some really older guys who could barely walk, they'd sit in that steam room/sauna for hours

justliving

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
in the sauna yes, kind of. Now like a lot because visibility was high. When there was a steam room, thats when things were going constantly

I'm low key excited to not have all the trolls though. There were some really older guys who could barely walk, they'd sit in that steam room/sauna for hours
Yeah I remember the steam room days haha. Good to know about the new sauna. I’ll have to check it out once it’s open again ;)