Nudes of nathan kriis?

HK2009

Cherished Member
Media
I wouldn’t be so sure about that. I know some very attractive men that frequent this forum.
Don't you know? Our mere presence on this site means we are trolls, live in our parent's basements, and are incredibly ugly. Anything that isn't complete praise or worship of the demigods featured on this site means we are jealous, evil and terrible people. Welcome to LPSG!

HK2009

Cherished Member
Media
His posts are getting more and more ridiculous and scammy. Seriously did ChatGPT write this?
He's so concerned about his private content being stolen... but isn't on the LPSG Do Not Post list. Gee, I wonder what a good first step would be?

Anytime someone uses emojis in a description, you know it's going to be disappointing

Reactions: E_St.John

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's so concerned about his private content being stolen... but isn't on the LPSG Do Not Post list. Gee, I wonder what a good first step would be?

Anytime someone uses emojis in a description, you know it's going to be disappointing
He may know the DNP list is pretty pointless as people here post anyways.

HK2009

Cherished Member
Media
He may know the DNP list is pretty pointless as people here post anyways.
I wouldn't say it's pointless; I've seen the mods remove anything that's reported. Some get lucky and see the stuff before it gets taken down but if you don't even put yourself on the list, I doubt you really care about stuff being leaked. Stuff leaked on LPSG = more subscribers and money.

Reactions: E_St.John

sluttymd9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

He isn't concerned though, which is what's weird/funny. His pics have been here for years and I don't recall a single one ever being removed. He's clearly hired someone to write his OF posts and they're using canned copy or ChatGPT to do it.

Reactions: Moose92

kevq

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do they have to announce it? Just do it. Lol.
Guess they wanted to justify the move to exclusive, expensive ELITE VIP content by mentioning those "frustrating" and "disheartening" leaks

Thousands of horny men and curious young boys all over the world find Nathan so attractive that they jerk off to his pictures every night without actually paying for them... so sad