Nude in Art Class

vhorny94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Found a nude male drawing group in NYC on meetup where everyone is naked and not just the models! Plus, everyone has to draw (doesn't matter how "good" you are).

Went for the first time earlier in the year and it was awesome. They have a sign up for posing...solo or with a partner...and you can even do erotic poses. I gave it a try and boned up immediately with all the eyes on me. It's skews older guys but there seems to be a few younger regulars too. Plan on going again and will share more experiences if anything happens.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Found a nude male drawing group in NYC on meetup where everyone is naked and not just the models! Plus, everyone has to draw (doesn't matter how "good" you are).

Went for the first time earlier in the year and it was awesome. They have a sign up for posing...solo or with a partner...and you can even do erotic poses. I gave it a try and boned up immediately with all the eyes on me. It's skews older guys but there seems to be a few younger regulars too. Plan on going again and will share more experiences if anything happens.
Cool. I think I know other guys who go to that. For me I enjoy the CMNM dynamic of only one guy being naked so that concept has less appeal to me, but I love that there are now a handful of opportunities to draw (and pose) in the city.

Are you familiar with the "Doable Guys" group that meets on alternating Thursdays in Midtown?

vhorny94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cool. I think I know other guys who go to that. For me I enjoy the CMNM dynamic of only one guy being naked so that concept has less appeal to me, but I love that there are now a handful of opportunities to draw (and pose) in the city.

Are you familiar with the "Doable Guys" group that meets on alternating Thursdays in Midtown?

I get that! I like both dynamics haha. At this one, I just wish it were a bigger group and that there were a wider mix of guys to keep things interesting.

And I follow the Doable Guys Instagram but haven't gone to a meetup. I am a beginner at drawing, so I also enjoy being able to sign up to pose on the spot with the other group. Is it just one model per session with Doable Guys?

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I get that! I like both dynamics haha. At this one, I just wish it were a bigger group and that there were a wider mix of guys to keep things interesting.

And I follow the Doable Guys Instagram but haven't gone to a meetup. I am a beginner at drawing, so I also enjoy being able to sign up to pose on the spot with the other group. Is it just one model per session with Doable Guys?
Yes. They hire pro models, dancers, etc. All very fit. Call me shallow but I really like the model being someone who would normally be "unattainable" who is now nude for our inspection/enjoyment.

paul555

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Could you share some pics?

Nikserof

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sounds interesting. Me and my bf have been trying to think of nude activities with other men, not of a sexual nature, to do in the city. The fact that it skews mostly older makes me think twice about it, but it might still be worth considering. I'll have to check out the Vimeo video for more info.

Also, please share more about it if you end up going again sometime soon!

Reactions: vhorny94

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds interesting. Me and my bf have been trying to think of nude activities with other men, not of a sexual nature, to do in the city. The fact that it skews mostly older makes me think twice about it, but it might still be worth considering. I'll have to check out the Vimeo video for more info.

Also, please share more about it if you end up going again sometime soon!
You might also want to check out the Meetup group called Growl NYC: Men Healing Men. They host a variety of activities including yoga, cuddle parties, etc which are nudity-positive but not necessarily sexual in nature. I haven't attended ay myself but it sounds interesting.

Steve6M

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually undress behind a screen all the way.She acted.like she was in a hurry and pushed me out.I was down to calvins and dress socks.She shoved me in front of class and pulled down my briefs and removed.my socks.I was hard and leaking.at end of class I told her never do that again.I wiped my d ick on her desk.She pulled me over it and spanked me.
0/10

Reactions: nburbsbiguy