Nude bonding

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a random thought - if more guys were at ease being naked in front of each other - open showers, changing rooms, or just in the summer when it's too hot for clothes, there would be a lot less toxic masculinity and problems in the world.

We should be just at ease being nude in a communal shower full of strangers as we are with close buddies.

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a random thought - if more guys were at ease being naked in front of each other - open showers, changing rooms, or just in the summer when it's too hot for clothes, there would be a lot less toxic masculinity and problems in the world.

We should be just at ease being nude in a communal shower full of strangers as we are with close buddies.
Hell yeah! I'm 100% at ease been naked anywhere. With it comes a calmness in your soul :relieved:

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Medical exam?
I don't think so because the 1st guy on the right is fully hard and so is the fourth guy. The other guy looks hard too but his dick is smaller. I can see in the background a guy with a tie. Golleeeey...said like Gomer Pile lol