Photos & Videos Noah Williams (british Diver)

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
Noah hasn't posted much this year, probably because he's focused on training and competing for the Olympics!

Live right now on the BBC is the European mixed team final, not sure if/how long it's available after:

Watch: European Diving Championships - GB in mixed team final
I’ve been wondering why he hasn’t been posting much either… maybe he got told off for some of his posts (his humor is quite “ladish”). Maybe keeping clean and trying to attract a sponsor.

trsfl83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ I was curious about that, too. Some of his TikTok posts were a bit cringeworthy, making some jokes that could probably get you cancelled as a public figure. I also wondered if having a girlfriend impacted that, as sometimes boys disappear from social media when they start seriously dating. He used to post a ton online.

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
Hope Tom took careful measurements…
C0-EEA0-BE-1347-4-EF7-9161-E88024568087.jpg

View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
So how many inches do we reckon that is? Seems a little small, but then again, I suppose it’s not for when Noah’s hard?
Far too big for him when soft as his speedos pics prove, definitely designed for him when hard and the wool will stretch too. I presume Tom will fit it on him to make sure it fits properly.

GroveLad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Far too big for him when soft as his speedos pics prove, definitely designed for him when hard and the wool will stretch too. I presume Tom will fit it on him to make sure it fits properly.
So what’s the etiquette when receiving a penis sock? Are you supposed to model it for the person who gave it to you? Do you model it when your cock is soft or hard? If hard, is it ok to stand there and play with your cock till you’ve got a boner or do you have to go somewhere private, get a stiffy, then come back with the sock on your hard on?
As you can see, I find the technicalities of this whole thing fascinating haha.

GroveLad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amazing what a little Googling will turn up at 3 o’clock in the morning when you can’t sleep…

View attachment 35024861
So Tom Daley has made one of these for his team mate Noah Williams for his birthday. I’m now pretty certain that every fantasy I’ve ever had about Team GB divers is 100% true. They’re all at it like knives haha.

leoingenium

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's hard to think that someone is very straight wearing those mini speedos
You mean their uniforms? Which they must wear to compete?
A slightly less idiotic argument is "hard to imagine wearing these Speedos but remaining straight" but still pretty fucking idiotic.

borja_098

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean their uniforms? Which they must wear to compete?
A slightly less idiotic argument is "hard to imagine wearing these Speedos but remaining straight" but still pretty fucking idiotic.
Wtf? Did I say something bad about the swimsuits? They are one of my fetishes! And no, these are not like a uniform, there are other models that they can use from speedo that are more non-sexy