Noah glenn carter

brycefan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh my god yall. His entire house burnt down. His house was massive! I had no idea his family was so wealthy.
Hopefully they have an insurance policy on it. He’s been showing off the house in videos for years. Like when he did his sexy WAP dance in the living room—the living room was huge. Very sad what happened to him. Shows that none of us are immune.

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully they have an insurance policy on it. He’s been showing off the house in videos for years. Like when he did his sexy WAP dance in the living room—the living room was huge. Very sad what happened to him. Shows that none of us are immune.
With a house THAT BIG...they better have insurance on it. He was showing videos of it on tiktok and I was truly stunned at how massive his house is/was. It's a shame it all burned down but I'm sure they can build a new one. I thought he was a regular guy but clearly his family is very wealthy. He even had a pool, a pond and a fountain water feature. Like does it take up the entire block. lol. Like who are these people? :joy: now he made a gofundme for his house burning down for $100k, like boy be for real. What type of scam is this? Rich people asking for donations...boy be for real. Yall better submit an insurance claim on that multi million dollar house. People are actually sending him money. I will never understand why people give money to the already rich. Like there are literally people starving living in trailers and yet people are donating to this rich guy that was living in a property that took up an entire block. Life is not real.

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The poor gives to the rich :joy:
Right! This man has generated over $10k already but was living in a house so big that it takes up almost an entire block. Like I'm sure they have insurance but here he is crying on tiktok asking for money AND PEOPLE ARE GIVING IT TO HIM! is this the twilight zone?!

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay... Not sure if you all have been keeping up with it comes to the house fire. Does anyone else find the fire, the gofundme, and him vlogging from the a house bit fishy??
Yes! It feels like insurance fraud to me. 1 he lived in a huge mansion that I'm sure is insured so why does he need a gofundme? 2 he's making tons on tiktok due to views and his followers donating to his gofundme. 3 what is he going to use the money for? He was crying about his bank card, social security card and birth certificate being burned up. He can literally go replace those items in the same day and have access to bank accounts within 2 business days. This all seems like a huge scam and it's actually working because he has raised thousands on the gofundme already. I feel disgusted at this point because I used to not be able to understand why people scammed others but now I see why. It's incredibly easy to get people to send you money. I can't hate the scammers anymore bc I get it now. It's so easy to scam people and get away with it. He literally got online crying about his ring light being burned up and I'm sitting here like dude, people have war in their country. People are literally being held hostage and branded right now. Bffr.

doidrici

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That’s fucked up because that happened to me and I was scared asf.
Is this what has become of the younger generation? Busting a nut watching cocks on the internet but being scared shitless when next to one in real life?
Or was it because the cock owner was not young and sexy enough and any such advances are fear inducing?

Serious questions :relieved:

• Haha
Reactions: Odyssey Land