Noah centineo

Yeah.. No doubt about it in the video.
I wonder if he might be uncut due to his ethnicity, age, and West coast location, but looks like not.

He was born in Miami, FL and is 22 years old. I'm pretty sure he's white, with perhaps some Italian heritage. I am curious (and no this is not me trolling, genuine curiosity), what is your information source for what seems like a hint at him being hispanic? He didn't move to LA until 2012.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was born in Miami, FL and is 22 years old. I'm pretty sure he's white, with perhaps some Italian heritage. I am curious (and no this is not me trolling, genuine curiosity), what is your information source for what seems like a hint at him being hispanic? He didn't move to LA until 2012.
probably because he replaced jake t austin on the fosters. and jake's character jesus is hispanic

Reactions: 885840

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

He played a hispanic character on _The Fosters_; I guess I figured that he was hispanic.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

poiuytrewqmnbv

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

He was actually born in South Florida, but north of Miami - and his father is Italian American and his mother is Australian

Reactions: cawertu