Nick ostler/brett mycles

Fitman40s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here’s a long apology he uploaded to his Facebook page. He’s such a dick, but seems genuinely confused in life. Still scammed me though, & still an asshole.
This poor ass excuse of FB postings.. not once ounce of sympathy for anyone he has wronged, except possibly Ambre. No sympathy for this guy.. he is still liar, a cheat, and a douche-canoe. He is not making amends to anyone with this post.. this a disgusting plea for sympathy.

Reactions: JackNickols

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This poor ass excuse of FB postings.. not once ounce of sympathy for anyone he has wronged, except possibly Ambre. No sympathy for this guy.. he is still liar, a cheat, and a douche-canoe. He is not making amends to anyone with this post.. this a disgusting plea for sympathy.
Here’s a long apology he uploaded to his Facebook page. He’s such a dick, but seems genuinely confused in life. Still scammed me though, & still an asshole.
This Facebook post makes him look arguably worse. This was in 2020, wasn’t it just last year that his wife found out he was still secretly doing Cam shows and sleeping with his best friend on the side? All this while doing some videos on YouTube and Instagram about the evils of sex work?
Also his message starts out with a plea for pity with a list of subtle excuses and past struggles, which is the worst way to start out a sincere apology.

Bojangles78

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This Facebook post makes him look arguably worse. This was in 2020, wasn’t it just last year that his wife found out he was still secretly doing Cam shows and sleeping with his best friend on the side? All this while doing some videos on YouTube and Instagram about the evils of sex work?
Also his message starts out with a plea for pity with a list of subtle excuses and past struggles, which is the worst way to start out a sincere apology.
not that I'm defending him but I don't think any apology from him would make any of you happy. Usually when people apologize most people are unforgiving causing the apology to be null and void and so it helps the apologist feel more justified in their actions. Maybe try to be ore forgiving in life and see what a difference that makes?

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not that I'm defending him but I don't think any apology from him would make any of you happy. Usually when people apologize most people are unforgiving causing the apology to be null and void and so it helps the apologist feel more justified in their actions. Maybe try to be ore forgiving in life and see what a difference that makes?
I get that, but my point was that after this lengthy apology he wrote he went on to get married, but apparently continued doing all of this and hiding the money from her. Including the leaked videos of getting sucked off by his best man at his wedding. Its just gross in retrospect.

Bojangles78

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get that, but my point was that after this lengthy apology he wrote he went on to get married, but apparently continued doing all of this and hiding the money from her. Including the leaked videos of getting sucked off by his best man at his wedding. Its just gross in retrospect.
wait how do you know he got sucked off and is there a video of this? wink wink