Nick dent(aka reese rideout) onlyfans

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 125061511
- Go to the "Messages" page and pick the user you want to block.
- Hold your mouse over the three dots in the upper right corner while in that person's thread in DMs.
- Click, and you'll see options in a pulldown tab.
- "Restrict" lets you stop them sending you messages, but you can still stay subscribed.
- "Block" blocks their account completely.
TY. I actually just muted all DM's from him. They're there if I WANT to look but I no longer get notifications (5X a day lol) which is a joy. SOMEONE should tell him he's turning his fans off.

cdved957

Legendary Member
Media
TY. I actually just muted all DM's from him. They're there if I WANT to look but I no longer get notifications (5X a day lol) which is a joy. SOMEONE should tell him he's turning his fans off.
It's so sad.

His OF used to be one of my favorites.

The only reason I've posted about this multiple times is that his OF is pretty expensive, $14.99 a month.

It used to be worth it, with weekly full-length free videos, but it's not worth it anymore, everything is PPV, at prices that are quite often $50 or more, with no preview images and no clear descriptions.

Something changed overnight about a month ago.

I just want to be sure people are aware of this before committing their money to his account.

I'm glad my instructions for muting/blocking DMs from an OF account have been helpful to people.

I won't be posting about him again unless his OF somehow goes back to normal before my subscription expires in two weeks.

daveinpa

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I too was a long time subscriber to his only fans but have now unsubscribed. The AI is horrendous, and all the DMs are annoying as everyone has posted. I do have his cell number and I did text him and let him know about how bad it has gotten. I doubt it will change.

Zack.michaels

Sexy Member
Media
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Roman Todd’s OF has changed this exact same way. I think the AI company Siren is running their OF’s too. It’s sad and frankly sucks.
Actually I asked Roman and it's a company called Fans Fuel. The Siren ai company is completely separate. Roman said they hired a bunch of people in the Philippines that barely speak english and he's really angry at them and trying to terminate their contract

Zack.michaels

Sexy Member
Media
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I too was a long time subscriber to his only fans but have now unsubscribed. The AI is horrendous, and all the DMs are annoying as everyone has posted. I do have his cell number and I did text him and let him know about how bad it has gotten. I doubt it will change.
It is actually called FansFuel, it's not an AI. They hire people in third world countries that don't speak english and only use google translate. That's why it's so bad

cdved957

Legendary Member
Media
It is actually called FansFuel, it's not an AI. They hire people in third world countries that don't speak english and only use google translate. That's why it's so bad
Good to know what's behind this.

I can't wait until my subscription runs out in two days, I've been counting the days, I'm sick of the incessant DMs, but I was reluctant to block him entirely.

cdved957

Legendary Member
Media
My subscription FINALLY ran out, but the other poster was right, I'm still getting the incessant DMs in mangled, incomprehensible broken English.

Looks like I'm gonna have to block him.

Too bad, his OF was one of the best back in the day. It's garbage now, though.

daveinpa

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My onlyfans ran out today and I will not renew. Texted him on his cell number to inform him and why I was not renewing. Voiced my displeasure of him have a poll months ago asking people if they wanted still a PPV or an increase in fee so it would be no PPV. It was voted to increase the fee. Changed to a PPV without a reduction in the subscription price. He texted me back saying that his JFF had no paywalls and suggested I join that platform. I will not join his JFF. He is not going to fool me again. Such a shame. It was such a good onlyfans. He will wind up losing more fans and money. I also informed him of the horrible foreign company that serves his account. I have also blocked the dms and messsages.

LAFantasy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A
My onlyfans ran out today and I will not renew. Texted him on his cell number to inform him and why I was not renewing. Voiced my displeasure of him have a poll months ago asking people if they wanted still a PPV or an increase in fee so it would be no PPV. It was voted to increase the fee. Changed to a PPV without a reduction in the subscription price. He texted me back saying that his JFF had no paywalls and suggested I join that platform. I will not join his JFF. He is not going to fool me again. Such a shame. It was such a good onlyfans. He will wind up losing more fans and money. I also informed him of the horrible foreign company that serves his account. I have also blocked the dms and messsages.
Agree to all of this.

Reactions: SeeHimFucks