Nick dent(aka reese rideout) onlyfans

Gutpunchboy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a point of contention I get jumped on a lot for lol. Some guy's married to a woman for years tons of sex pops out 4 kids then comes out as 100% gay and we have no prob with it lol. But a guy has tons of sex with men on cam for $$ then goes home to his wife (think they just celebrated their 17th) and we say Str8 my ass lol. The guy, besides being a spectacular looking man, just happens to be a spectacular performer.
He's just ONE examp of the varied Str8/Gay/Bi/G4P spectrum that exists.
ADENTT.png

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a point of contention I get jumped on a lot for lol. Some guy's married to a woman for years tons of sex pops out 4 kids then comes out as 100% gay and we have no prob with it lol. But a guy has tons of sex with men on cam for $$ then goes home to his wife (think they just celebrated their 17th) and we say Str8 my ass lol. The guy, besides being a spectacular looking man, just happens to be a spectacular performer.
View attachment 118050081
The only one who knows is him, and he identifies as straight (I think), so we've got to respect that. Anything else is a guess that takes up space when we could be posting dicks.

So I'm not taking up space, I just posted this here if anyone wants to see it: Video - Dr Rideout: complete videography in date order

1704400425479.png

Alberto.ftw

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 118050081
Nah you're alone on that thought. Statistically speaking, a chance to see a pure 100% gay male is very slim nowadays, because most men are bisexual.