Nick beyeler

rtebaldi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell him. I already have.
I have too and he has sadly said no. When I complemented him recently on how handsome he still is and how beautifully he is ageing, he replied that he didn't feel that he was. This was the photo I commented on - I mean, isn't he just gorgeous??!!

Nick beyeler.jpg

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
I have too and he has sadly said no. When I complemented him recently on how handsome he still is and how beautifully he is ageing, he replied that he didn't feel that he was. This was the photo I commented on - I mean, isn't he just gorgeous??!!

View attachment 127024391
Wow, thanks for the picture and the information. I bet he could make good money as well as get self-validation from doing Onlyfans…..

dddeeerrr

Sexy Member
Media
He is very artistic. He did a nude aerial tube number for a show called theHole2 a few years ago, so he is definitely into being naked and has no problem with it. But he might like to do it in a classy/artistic setting. I think there was a recording of theHole2 number but all I have been able to find was the trailer, which is also on this thread.

rtebaldi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wrote to him years ago when he had his calendar and photo CD, he sent me three signed postcards along with my order, which was very sweet. Need to get to Vegas someday and see him in person.

View attachment 127784401
And he can still do that move! Picture from his IG feed last week:

Screenshot_20240331_172216_Instagram.jpg