Photos & Videos Nicholas Hamilton

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His posts were headed in the right direction before he took the page down

I chatted with him briefly when he had OF and I definitely got the impression he did not totally understand how the site worked and thought it was more secure than it was. I don't know if he ever had the intention to get naked, but I certainly don't think he would've once he realized how easy it is for things to leak. Unfortunately that's probably true for a lot of people on there.

errant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I chatted with him briefly when he had OF and I definitely got the impression he did not totally understand how the site worked and thought it was more secure than it was. I don't know if he ever had the intention to get naked, but I certainly don't think he would've once he realized how easy it is for things to leak. Unfortunately that's probably true for a lot of people on there.
Anyone that has been on the internet for 5 minutes knows a video posted anywhere lives forever and can eventually end up everywhere.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It doesn't help when people go running to performers telling them their stuff is posted on places like LPSG.

Gonna keep making me tap the sign, I see. LPSG is the number one search result pretty much any time you type in a celebrity name + naked. This is not like the old days when it was a hidden gem that nobody knew about. It's extremely public, everybody knows about it, and posting things here openly is dumb.

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
Gonna keep making me tap the sign, I see. LPSG is the number one search result pretty much any time you type in a celebrity name + naked. This is not like the old days when it was a hidden gem that nobody knew about. It's extremely public, everybody knows about it, and posting things here openly is dumb.
Well now we know one of the people running and telling :eyes:

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You've literally admitted to telling performers their content is posted here.

Reactions: Somedudy

Joblo152004

Legendary Member
Media
You've literally admitted to telling performers their content is posted here.
Playing Devil’s advocate tho, we know it’s against the rules. And if we want them to post stuff, stealing it and reposting it for free is kind of counter productive

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Playing Devil’s advocate tho, we know it’s against the rules. And if we want them to post stuff, stealing it and reposting it for free is kind of counter productive

Yup. I’m not saying don’t ever post anything, im saying be smart about what, how much, and when. But some people can’t process that and have to run to put things up here within minutes