Nicholas Galitzine

Bluemamzelle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so I was in here after rwrb and I was thinking that Nick was going to do much more to promote the movie, especially after the strike ended. And I know Nick and his rwrb co-star just took pictures together finally, but I was definitely expecting much more than what he did these past few months. Nick's also the only one to express doubt about the sequel, right? I think he said "the script has to be right..." etc etc

I don't know if Nick is actually completely straight, but whether he's been attracted to men in the past or not, he's definitely chosen to announce his straight identity and to emphasize how much he loves women. (He's really gone on and on about working with Anne in a way he didn't with rwrb.) And I think these strategic choices are not disconnected from him blowing up this year too with high profile magazine shoots, more roles, the Met Gala invite... the unfortunate reality is that it pays off to emphasize one's straightness.

I have to say that him turning down the GLAAD ceremony also feels like a bummer. In terms of how he's perceived, I feel like saying "I am a straight man" was enough... you don't have to skip GLAAD on top of that for the optics. And if you're straight, go to promote the movie as an ally. I don't know, I'm open minded on this, but it's been disappointing overall. Maybe that's on me/us for hyping him up as possibly queer (and lbr, the whole Nick fandom has done it on like every platform) but it just feels a bit weird at the end of the day. But, I'll keep my mind open to what he does/says in the future
Hmm I get your point. We don’t know what he and his team plan for the future and their strategy. But I noticed he promote less of his queer movies in his social media nowadays, since TIOY come out.
We know TIOY fans have larger heterosexual audience. Probably they don’t want to ruin the hype. It’s all about the money afterall.
Let see if he will ever post Rwrb Emmy or Glaad award related.

nordikchris

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ps everyone has an opinion about NG’s sexuality…he knows what he is and I think he’s actually very private, good for him.
He`s not that private, he`s been saying he`s straigh for years. People dont wanting to believe is another story.
This discusion took place so many times here, I thought we would have agree that we had fun with the purses and all that, at leats I always knew he was straigh and didnt care.
But people see what they want to see, and every now and then appears some offended expecting explanations, as if somebody would have to give any

anygays, he was perfect last night, I loved the outfit :heart:

1715268054162.gif

Nana68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm I get your point. We don’t know what he and his team plan for the future and their strategy. But I noticed he promote less of his queer movies in his social media nowadays, since TIOY come out.
We know TIOY fans have larger heterosexual audience. Probably they don’t want to ruin the hype. It’s all about the money afterall.
Let see if he will ever post Rwrb Emmy or Glaad award related.
This is the only thing he's posted so far from the RWRB event. Nothing about his co-stars, the film, or the event itself.
nicholasgalitzine_1715266914_3364225282422469835_597890405.mp4

Reactions: Urnomsahoe18

nordikchris

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go complain to twitter
Everytime somebody comes here and posts some critic to Nick, you can always see the same users liking and commenting that post.
They read in the shadows and only appear to like those things.
We both know who they are
If they dont have enough with their fav and have to come here to throw shade on ours to feel complete, there`s nothing we can do

It reminds me of that mad men meme i don't think about you at all :rolleyes:

1715288745695.gif

ChasW

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is the only thing he's posted so far from the RWRB event. Nothing about his co-stars, the film, or the event itself.
I can understand him trying to write RWRB out of his CV, because that movie made him a gay icon overnight. Also his acting was more varied & finely nuanced than anything he had done before or has done since -- thanks, I'm sure, to Matthew Lopez.
Scream if you disagree, but that's my honest opinion.

nordikchris

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can understand him trying to write RWRB out of his CV, because that movie made him a gay icon overnight. Also his acting was more varied & finely nuanced than anything he had done before or has done since -- thanks, I'm sure, to Matthew Lopez.
Scream if you disagree, but that's my honest opinion.
Scream? why?
you can think whatever you want, Im not gonna discuss this kind of things bc it has no point.
I think exactly the opposite and every project after rwrb was better and better for me.
Be for real girl?! u can't get a movie off your CV just like that :sob:
Gay icon overnight? Handsome Devil or Mary n George who? On the contrary, if there was something that made RWRB iconic and viral, it was Nicholas performance as a gay prince taking it all.

The only thing that intrigues me is why come here everyday to like the awful posts, you know you were one of the users I was referring before, you and others ofc, never post anything nice, never give like to anything nice
But its a free space and you are always welcome, we put up with so many people here before, so no prob with more haters
again, same madmen meme aplies here :kissing_heart:

1715291999926.jpeg

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. The GLAAD Awards would be a nice way to acknowledge the impact of RWRB on his career, while also acknowledging the queer community he keeps saying he does not want to take space away from. It comes across as slightly self-serving that he’ll only attend a promo event tied to a major awards show. However, he has been doing endless promo for months and it may be his team influencing which events he attends.
I would bet that 70% of RWRB success is due to white, heterosexual, middle-class women from prosperous countries and under 25 years old. Who only watch gay plots if both actors are conventionally handsome, and they watch those types of plots because they get horny watching two handsome men kissing and touching each other and falling in love like in "straight movies", it is no coincidence that the beginning of the plot was "enemies to lovers", like the cliché of "heterosexual love" plots that women like so much.
So have a prize for GLAAD is just "meeeh" in my opinion, but I mean, well, is better than nothing I think.

ChasW

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Scream? why?
you can think whatever you want, Im not gonna discuss this kind of things bc it has no point.
I think exactly the opposite and every project after rwrb was better and better for me.
Be for real girl?! u can't get a movie off your CV just like that :sob:
Gay icon overnight? Handsome Devil or Mary n George who? On the contrary, if there was something that made RWRB iconic and viral, it was Nicholas performance as a gay prince taking it all.

The only thing that intrigues me is why come here everyday to like the awful posts, you know you were one of the users I was referring before, you and others ofc, never post anything nice, never give like to anything nice
But its a free space and you are always welcome, we put up with so many people here before, so no prob with more haters
again, same madmen meme aplies here :kissing_heart:
No need to be rude. I'm off and won't be coming back,

Reactions: Nana68