Nicholas Galitzine

lexss84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This mullet comes & goes like it’s nothin LOL combing miracles, but camiseta stays forever:heart_eyes:

Where do I sign to be NickyNick’s new PA/sex slave combo? Lollll

Last night
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams

Doing really nasty things!!! :emoji_headphones:

lexss84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well guys, Nick has said that he's "getting in shape" and "preparing" for a secret project, so what do you guys think it will be this time? Horror? Action? Sci-Fi, which he has mentioned to be interested in so many times?

View attachment 126535131
Scream 7 and he’s the opening kill!! Loll

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Scream 7 and he’s the opening kill!! Loll
All jokes asides, Scream is an iconic and relevant horror franchise, but I doubt he'll take a role like that cause he's in his "I want to be considered a serious actor" era I think (or so we believe) :laughing:

I bet he will love to be a part of something from Ari Aster, Yorgos Lanthimos or Robbert Eggers though!

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
His career now is basically him slutting around & nothing else lol that’s why he’s super booked & busy… turning on both women & men is something that sells really well in Hollywood… an atm with a wig mullet on, to cite MC:joy:… at this point all his wondrous & magnified acting abilities that he always bragged about are literally overshadowed by the objectification of his body… see his latest interview where he mentioned the whole twitter sexualization affari… nobody will ever take him as a serious actor, NEVAH!!!! a golden cage that he built himself & that will held him prisoner forever… that’s the price of fame & success…MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH:imp:
No, it's the fact that these journalists limit themselves to the most inane questions and they only ask things that will make the media talk.

They do it all the time.
& can I say something evil?
You are funny sometimes, I give you that, but you are always saying the most unnecessary evil shit just because (maybe because you know Nick will never fuck you so you are harboring all that contempt) so I don't know why you even decided to post this sentence : unamused:

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Journalists are renowned for their banality & redundancy, clout is their job so I think they’re not accountable of the thing, don’t you think so too?
No, they can ask good questions that are not meant to cause sensation and they can also ask the dumb questions, but in this case they're just focusing on the "sex" and "nakedness" as if they were prepubescent children when these are all adults, but guess what?

It's also the fault of the show itself and how it's been promoted by its respective platforms because they were all about "sex, sex, sex" and honestly? I was expecting more sex when I watched it but it's all very balanced in the plot so they are just reeling it in for views and to create interest I guess.

contemplating gif so cute.gif

So I can't totally blame the journalists I guess. It's half the fault of Starz and that other platform whose name I can't recall now + the media team for M&G and the journalists, yes...
I may have a sharp tongue & it’s obvious that I won’t ever be able to get to know even just a crumble of the whole planetarium that gravitates around NickyNick, let aside his own persona or personality, but we’re just on a forum for pervs, so why not be a little pervy & petty, just like our fav? (We all know he’s a petty bitch:joy:)
Jokes aside and please be honest, do you think that maybe, objectively talking, there could be just a slight sprinkle of truth in what I said, even though I must admit that I articulated it in the most impolite way ever?
If there's a sparkle of truth in your speech, it may be on how Nick could be trying to be considered as a serious actor or just wants to be asked good questions like any other person who gets interviewed and because of the way his projects are being promoted or taken by the audience, people are focusing on the superfluos aspects of it all, but that's it.

A character having sex or getting naked doesn't take away from their complexity.

And we're all petty in a way, yes, but you always go the extra mile (derogatory) like on here:
nobody will ever take him as a serious actor, NEVAH!!!! a golden cage that he built himself & that will held him prisoner forever… that’s the price of fame & success…

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight