Nic Kaufmann /tik Tokker

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
I’m curious if he‘s such a fboy (self professed?) and alludes to a ton of hookups, why he never actually seems to be around any women… all his friends and party peeps are pretty boy (and often gay) models and creators. Not really questioning his sexuality… just wanna know where’s the receipts of all these hookups and past girlfriends.

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m curious if he‘s such a fboy (self professed?) and alludes to a ton of hookups, why he never actually seems to be around any women… all his friends and party peeps are pretty boy (and often gay) models and creators. Not really questioning his sexuality… just wanna know where’s the receipts of all these hookups and past girlfriends.
My exact thoughts. Who knows why he keeps saying this. Even if he's indeed full heterosexual, there's literally nothing that supports his "whore" self-described traits... actually quite the opposite: he seems very naive and shy (especially when he's sober) to the point that his own words about sex life sounds like a joke.

hugo_98

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
where’s the receipts of all these hookups and past girlfriends.
I remember him doing a tiktok with one of his exes. They were on and off for a while because of his lifestyle with all the traveling which is also the reason why they ended it if I remember correctly. There was also this one onlyfans girl who he mentioned briefly in a youtube video. He just seems to keep these things more private.
he seems very naive and shy (especially when he's sober) to the point that his own words about sex life sounds like a joke.
I have to disagree. I don't know if you also watch their youtube videos but I think they show his personality the best and he doesn't seem shy at all. I'd totally believe that he has a lot of hook ups based on his character mixed with his looks

Reactions: jcmnomail

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to disagree. I don't know if you also watch their youtube videos but I think they show his personality the best and he doesn't seem shy at all. I'd totally believe that he has a lot of hook ups based on his character mixed with his lol
I indeed watched his videos and that's why his confident talks sounds like a joke/BS.:p
When he's comfortable in front of a camera with his best friends he claims to be assertive but in all these years he's not seen with women/girls (unless his ex tiktok from years ago). Other German influencers he used to hangout with- before his group align with Nils and Benji - weren't shy to show the world their female dates at all - even if they're onlyfans ladies.

SPEric

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
always thought it was weird the blonde plants a kiss on nic, who honestly doesn't really seem to kiss back, and then grabs the guy behind nic to get his attention. it even looks like the blonde is starting at the guy while he kisses nic.

Phoenix5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
always thought it was weird the blonde plants a kiss on nic, who honestly doesn't really seem to kiss back, and then grabs the guy behind nic to get his attention. it even looks like the blonde is starting at the guy while he kisses nic.
It’s always had weird vibes to me, too. I’m sure at least some intoxication was involved somehow. Maybe a dare. But yeah it looks like the guy grabs his friend to say, “Look! I’m kissing him!”. Odd stuff imo

Phoenix5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah.. didn’t he say in a video he’s had like hundreds of distinct sexual partners? I may be misremembering but that’s just a ridiculous number. Not that I doubt he could pull it haha, it just seems kinda outrageous

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
Yeah.. didn’t he say in a video he’s had like hundreds of distinct sexual partners? I may be misremembering but that’s just a ridiculous number. Not that I doubt he could pull it haha, it just seems kinda outrageous
Yeah, something like that, plus Benji always seems to boast the idea of him being some next level fboy. Idk, again, he could get it sure, but how come there’s never any club pics, sneaky snaps from a hookup, when he parties it seems like it just him and the bros… he’s not famous enough for an NDA, but he is popular enough where girls (or anyone) would try and get with him for clout… and those are the kinds of hookups that always leave receipts lol.

Phoenix5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, something like that, plus Benji always seems to boast the idea of him being some next level fboy. Idk, again, he could get it sure, but how come there’s never any club pics, sneaky snaps from a hookup, when he parties it seems like it just him and the bros… he’s not famous enough for an NDA, but he is popular enough where girls (or anyone) would try and get with him for clout… and those are the kinds of hookups that always leave receipts lol.
Yeah, hiding hundreds of sexual partners just seems slightly impossible lmao