newly addicted to DILF bottoms

throwaway234341

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 37 and an enthusiastic, hung service top. In the past, I've always had sex with dudes roughly my age, but this year I've been on a bit of a DILF-quest, just out of curiosity. And holy hell why have I been wasting my time with 30 year olds?! The way daddy bottoms ride dick is out of control. I'm never going back. There's a guy who lives near me who is in his early 60s and a yoga instructor and the stuff he can do with his hole may, actually, drive me insane. Last night he made me cum three times--he came twice--and the whole time he was doing this insanely pleasurable like...milking thing with his hole as I fucked him bareback. Almost like a slow, rhythmic squeezing while my cock was pounding him. He know how to have anal orgasms, he is amazing at dirty talk (although he calls ME daddy and I tell him he's a good boy, which I find kind of funny)...I'm addicted. Another 60+ dude near me sucks dick better than anyone I've ever fucked. I guess I should have expected that dudes would get better at sex as they age....

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm 37 and an enthusiastic, hung service top. In the past, I've always had sex with dudes roughly my age, but this year I've been on a bit of a DILF-quest, just out of curiosity. And holy hell why have I been wasting my time with 30 year olds?! The way daddy bottoms ride dick is out of control. I'm never going back. There's a guy who lives near me who is in his early 60s and a yoga instructor and the stuff he can do with his hole may, actually, drive me insane. Last night he made me cum three times--he came twice--and the whole time he was doing this insanely pleasurable like...milking thing with his hole as I fucked him bareback. Almost like a slow, rhythmic squeezing while my cock was pounding him. He know how to have anal orgasms, he is amazing at dirty talk (although he calls ME daddy and I tell him he's a good boy, which I find kind of funny)...I'm addicted. Another 60+ dude near me sucks dick better than anyone I've ever fucked. I guess I should have expected that dudes would get better at sex as they age....
Are you going to meet with him again?