Photos & Videos Netflix - Too Hot To Handle

nayb

Sexy Member
Media
He (Trey) just got off live on OF and I am sitting here with my jaw to the floor seeing how he just scammed people for over $200 and you barely seen the crack of his ass. He kept moving the tip goal, but never told anybody when the goal was met. At the end he said if everybody got him over $200 he would do a "finale" and he literally just turned with his towel covering everything and got off live. I didn't know people were scamming on OF like this lmao!!

Reactions: shannon hot

hugo_98

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He (Trey) just got off live on OF and I am sitting here with my jaw to the floor seeing how he just scammed people for over $200 and you barely seen the crack of his ass. He kept moving the tip goal, but never told anybody when the goal was met. At the end he said if everybody got him over $200 he would do a "finale" and he literally just turned with his towel covering everything and got off live. I didn't know people were scamming on OF like this lmao!!

I saw the whole thing as well and it was very annoying and frustrating to watch. At least he showed his ass and most of his dick a few times (I was recording the whole thing but for some reason it only saved the last 40 seconds which made it even more frustrating)
Isaac is even worse. In his last live he played Truth or Dare for tips and just ignored most tips because he didn’t want to to the dares. When someone tipped and asked for his bodycount he said 2 and then acted offended when people called him out for lying. Later someone dared him to show his ass and he just stood up still wearing pants and then was like 'oh did you mean bare ass? Too bad! Should‘ve been more specific'