BellatrixPatricia57

Worshipped Member
Media
Might be an unpopular opinion but with the episodes that were uploaded, I'm liking s2 better so far.

Can't remember the names but, holy, I'm hard while watching.
I still prefer the S1 cast in terms of appearance, but so far S2 is just as entertaining as the early episodes of S1 (the later episodes of S1 were kinda boring imo).

Some of my favorite eye candies in S2 are sport model Jung Dae Jin & actor Lee Jae Yoon.
Jung Dae Jin_Model 02.gif

Lee Jae Yoon_Actor.gif

As well as the 2 Food Service CEOs.
Ahn Sung Hwan and Jang Yoon Sung_Food Service CEO.gif

Not sure if they lasted enough in the competition tho & they barely had any screentime.

Rooting for cosplayer Power Who Yami, because he looks so quirky, lol. Also the judo athlete legend Lee Won Hee (he looks like an older version of former Japanese AV actor Narumiya Jin to me, LOL).
Power Who Yami_Cosplayer.gif

Lee Won Hee_Judo Athlete Legend.gif

My least favorite contestant is firefighter Hong Beom Seok who returned from S1.
Hong Beom Seok_Firefighter.gif

He lost the ball match in S1 against a bulky opponent because he underestimated the the latter. While he's one of the top contenders now (even placing 1st in the first round), I just thought that the way he said he wants to prove that he's actually strong & skillful, but then proceeded picking the young K-pop idol Jang Jun as his opponent in the ball battle, because he thought idols are weak, is pretty low.
Jang Jun_Kpop Idol.gif

That ended up proving him NOTHING, he just wanted to win (which isn't wrong tbh & the choice was strategic, but then he shouldn't say anything like proving himself to anybody, lol). If anything, Jang Jun put up a good fight & despite being in a disadvantage, there were times when he almost got the ball & he wasn't a pushover at all.

LurkerTA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like Jangkun and Jae-yoon. Both handsome. And i like Jangkun's big ears haha.

I remember watching Jangkun in one of those variety shows with Yun Sungbin as his competitor. Even though they have worked along side each other they don't follow each other on IG haha.