Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe it would help you to be more specific what kind of dick you are looking for?

Is your main character young or old? Really hung or average or small? Are you looking for a certain ethnicity?

therando

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe it would help you to be more specific what kind of dick you are looking for?

Is your main character young or old? Really hung or average or small? Are you looking for a certain ethnicity?
You're right! I'll update my post.

So for the main character, he's 20, average, white.

For the Findr (our fake Grindr) explore page, anything goes as long as these are standard selfies, mirror selfies, cropped body photos etc.

I'm considering also swapping the main character sending a dick pic for him receiving one instead, in which case any dick goes!

therando

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi all.
I'm a film student making a gay short film and I need to fill out a fake Grindr type app with profile pictures. I also need a dick pic that the main character sends in one scene so if you'd like your name on IMDb for having your peen on screen this is your chance.
Thanks!
Updating my post!

So for the main character, he's 20, average, white.

For the Findr (our fake Grindr) explore page, anything goes as long as these are standard selfies, mirror selfies, cropped body photos etc.

I'm considering also swapping the main character sending a dick pic for him receiving one instead, in which case any dick goes!