Nate.k.weir

Am2pmAllNite

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why people are bitching about the type of content they're getting.
I agree it is more expensive than it should be for what you get,
but with every single post he says that there is no nudity. He set his boundries, he is very clear about them. AGAIN, I agree about the cost, and maybe... hopefully he gets more comfortable and posts more risqué stuff.

Personally, I like just looking at him, shirtless in much larger HQ pictures than you can get on Instagram. I've not purchased any of the photo sets, I just go with what he posts on the main feed. If I find out he posts something worth buying, I might.

briansdong

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only upsides to the pic are you can see more of his legs (I like legs). Nothing crazy, but given the low history, it's something. And that you're subsidizing his future efforts.

Do I think we're on a trajectory for more? Optimistically yes but based on the data so far it's going to be a long expensive slog.

Also I don't know why people keep saying he was packing. It looked normal to me. Not super gay and bulgy. Just a black piece of underwear that is keeping everything tight and smushed together. No hint of outline or bulge. You can't see anything; it's black.

MustYouDoThat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh like it matters, you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all
Not to mention that his OF is free so anyone can see what he's posting and if you buy anything, you shouldn't be sharing it on a public forum. Literally the rules on here.
Links to his Instagram are allowed I assume though.

Reactions: Blkh4rt86

vhfucjxhdxd

Sexy Member
Media
Unsure
I always wonder what he will look like if he went with the same diet plan and exercise for ehh..2 to 3 years
What will his body look like? Would his muscles change?
I need answers