My liquor rep

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We were FINALLY able to hang out again last night! Our schedules just haven't meshed well as of late. My partner and I went to the lake for a week, and then 4th of July happened. And Aaron took a trip with his family as well. But yes, he came over last night!

It was obvious that we definitely took a few steps back, since we hadn't hung out together for some time. My partner was here, and the three of us had a sort of impromptu, mini Underwear Party. LOL I mean, I like underwear anyway, so it works out for me! It was kind of nice for Aaron I think, because it sort of starts the process, yet is a safer step than going balls-out naked. At any rate, I was in regular ol' Hanes tighty whities, my partner was in peach and grey striped Old Navy boxerbriefs, and Aaron was in light blue Hanes boxerbriefs.

The underwear part was fun - like I said, I like men's underwear, but also it was fun and relaxing. It felt on the verge of being naughty, yet not too overboard. If that makes sense. Nobody drank, we just chilled in our underwear, talked, smoked cigarettes in the basement, etc. That lasted perhaps just shy of 2 hours. Of course I was hankering to get naked, so I eventually did. Aaron being nervous and my partner not necessarily being into casual nudity like that, I was the only one naked for a good 45 minutes.

We did however start feeling frisky - me the most of all, I imagine. As my dick was getting hard on its own, the decision was made to jack off. Both Aaron and my partner ditched their underwear, and the three of us started playing with ourselves. We were all sitting in the basement, which I find oddly erotic. Not the first time I've jacked off down here! Not by a long shot. LOL (The basement is the only place we smoke inside, at least until it gets remodeled. We have chairs and a small table down here, which is where I also do my writing.)

It was pretty straightforward, we all just jacked off. We didn't touch, there were no blowjobs, unfortunately. My mouth was ready! LOL I know Aaron is in an interesting position, so I'm not going to push the issue too much. He did seem relatively comfortable while jacking off nude, though. In times past, he's been guarded or not fully naked. He HAS done that before, but I assumed after this long of a break between experiences, he would have backslid a bit more. Doesn't seem to have, at least in context of being nude around us. So that's a good thing! I know all three of us hope to get together more often, with some regularity.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all! Aaron stopped by last night unexpectedly! It was a pleasant surprise! I was in some boxers and a t-shirt, which of course I quickly took off. He stripped down to black boxerbriefs, which it seemed he was going to stay in. . He changed his mind about a literal minute later, though, and got naked!

For the bulk of the night, we just chilled. Smoked in the basement, even sneaked out to the back patio once it was late enough. We were kinda waiting for my partner to get home, but he ended up working much later than normal. While we were in the living room, Aaron just kind of reached over and helped himself to my dick. He played with it until I got hard, at which point we basically started jacking one another. That is, until he asked if I would suck his cock. Of course I would! LOL I got on the floor between his legs and started sucking. I'm always down to blow him, but I wasn't sure if he was still into that or not. We had that one really great night with my partner there, and I thought maybe it went too far that night and he was pumping the breaks. Or something along those lines. But I think we just literally haven't had cohesive schedules lately.

At any rate, I got to suck him off last night! After I made him cum, I sat on the couch again and he jacked me off. We had a brief discussion afterwards, and that's where I realized maybe he wasn't pumping the breaks. Or maybe he had, but was now ready to proceed again. I just think too much time has passed between experiences, you know? And maybe this spot is exactly where he wants to be, I don't know. Maybe he just wants to do this and not go further. And that would be fine. We both did agree that we need to hang out more! We say that literally every time we hang out. LOL But truly it was great to reconnect with him, and I really do hope we can get more back on track.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all! Aaron stopped by last night unexpectedly! It was a pleasant surprise! I was in some boxers and a t-shirt, which of course I quickly took off. He stripped down to black boxerbriefs, which it seemed he was going to stay in. . He changed his mind about a literal minute later, though, and got naked!

For the bulk of the night, we just chilled. Smoked in the basement, even sneaked out to the back patio once it was late enough. We were kinda waiting for my partner to get home, but he ended up working much later than normal. While we were in the living room, Aaron just kind of reached over and helped himself to my dick. He played with it until I got hard, at which point we basically started jacking one another. That is, until he asked if I would suck his cock. Of course I would! LOL I got on the floor between his legs and started sucking. I'm always down to blow him, but I wasn't sure if he was still into that or not. We had that one really great night with my partner there, and I thought maybe it went too far that night and he was pumping the breaks. Or something along those lines. But I think we just literally haven't had cohesive schedules lately.

At any rate, I got to suck him off last night! After I made him cum, I sat on the couch again and he jacked me off. We had a brief discussion afterwards, and that's where I realized maybe he wasn't pumping the breaks. Or maybe he had, but was now ready to proceed again. I just think too much time has passed between experiences, you know? And maybe this spot is exactly where he wants to be, I don't know. Maybe he just wants to do this and not go further. And that would be fine. We both did agree that we need to hang out more! We say that literally every time we hang out. LOL But truly it was great to reconnect with him, and I really do hope we can get more back on track.

I think in a personal growth situation like this with all his other complications - fits & jerks of advancement is expected & healthy. As he reaches new places he needs / should stop to evaluate if he is okay with "what he has done", with where he is. Once he is okay with it he will likely adventure forth, then pause to digest it, get comfortable with it, enjoy the plateau, and hopefully move forward until eventually arriving at his personal stop point.

Thanks for the update & sharing your adventures. Always nice to see a man giving back to another man, to mentoring such a personal journey in a restrained/compassionate manner. Men are trained to compete with each other, mentoring is too rare.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think in a personal growth situation like this with all his other complications - fits & jerks of advancement is expected & healthy. As he reaches new places he needs / should stop to evaluate if he is okay with "what he has done", with where he is. Once he is okay with it he will likely adventure forth, then pause to digest it, get comfortable with it, enjoy the plateau, and hopefully move forward until eventually arriving at his personal stop point.

Thanks for the update & sharing your adventures. Always nice to see a man giving back to another man, to mentoring such a personal journey in a restrained/compassionate manner. Men are trained to compete with each other, mentoring is too rare.

Thank you! I fully agree. I think he just needs time to process, which might affect the frequency in which we hang out. I do think the one night with my partner on his deck was perhaps too big a step forward all at once, or so it seems maybe that way. As for mentoring, it comes easily to me I guess. I was fortunate enough to never have self-doubt about what I liked, and I know that's rare. Plus, not gonna lie, being patient and helping Aaron out is beneficial to me too. Haha! 20 years ago, I would have been more impatient, and I would have pushed for more. At this point in my life, I'm fine with whatever Aaron wants to do. If this is the peak, I'm happy for the experience. If he eventually wants more, that's even better, you know? Thanks again!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone! I'm finally back on this thread! I tend to think the current state of affairs is going to be the status quo, or at least that's how it seems.

Aaron came by yesterday, and he, myself, and my partner got to hang out in our underwear for a couple hours. Then of course it was "time to jack". We all took our underwear off and sat on the couch in a row, beginning to play with ourselves. I'm a cocksucker through and through though, so I made the offer to blow them both.

I started with my partner, mostly because Aaron wanted to see that. I made them scoot closer together on the couch so that I could more easily go back and forth between their cocks. I sucked my partner a while, then sucked Aaron a while, then back and forth until I focused just on my partner. They touched a little, though not as much as we have in the past. When I was blowing Aaron, he would play with my partner's cock a little, and when I was blowing my partner, he would play with Aaron's. I finally made my partner cum, swallowing his load. Well, most of it. I then bopped on over to Aaron's cock and sucked on his, letting some of my partner's cum out onto his cock. I don't know that he or my partner knew I did that; that was kind of for my own satisfaction. LOL!

I made Aaron cum and swallowed his load as well. I then sat between them again on the couch, and Aaron started to play with my nipple, knowing I like that. I think he figured my partner would jack or suck me, but he suggested to Aaron that he should. Aaron grabbed my cock while my partner played with my nipple instead. Aaron jacked me, and when it was obvious that I was about to cum, my partner blurted out, "Make him cum!" which was ridiculously hot. And I pretty much shot all over the place right after that. LOL

I was the only one that needed to clean up, and after I did, the three of us moved to the basement for a naked cigarette. After that, Aaron was content, and he left about ten minutes later. So, I'm inclined to believe we've sort of reached our apex. I think THIS is pretty much going to be the extent of it, and I'm fine with that. Obviously I wish it could be more frequent, and/or that we would go further. But I'm also not about to push Aaron too far. I think he's happy with where things are, given his situation.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! Let me start out with an apology for sort of ghosting on this thread and kind of on this website in general. I'm not really in the habit of making excuses, but I did get busy both personally and professionally. It just sorta became easier and easier to forget about updating here. Things did continue with Aaron, but up until recently, it had pretty well plateaued. But in light of somewhat recent events, I figured it was high time I updated!

Like I mentioned, Aaron and I have continued hanging out, but nothing new happened for some time. I had grown even more certain that what we were doing was going to be the height of it. And I was fine with that, even though I definitely wanted more. I wasn't going to push, you know? He's married, I'm partnered, and I never felt like I had a true grasp on his sexuality. Of course, I don't think he did (or still doesn't) either.

We actually started hanging out more often. Even though Aaron had, on a couple of occasions, come by for a quick blowjob or something, we both had it in our minds that our "hanging out" needed to be monumental, so to speak. Or lengthy. Most of the time, we had been spending a good chunk of time together in our hanging out, and we kind of realized we could meet up even if we didn't have hours to kill. Before, you know, it was like us spending a couple hours together with orgasms at the end. But there was no reason we couldn't chill for even half an hour if that's all the time we had. He lives close enough to us that it seemed dumb that we weren't spending more time together. So we changed that.

Our time spent together began to run the gamut, at least within the confines of what we'd already done. One night he might come over and we'd chill in our underwear for half an hour. The next night, he might swing by for a quick bj before going home. Sometimes, I'd be naked. Sometimes, my partner would be home and he'd chill in his underwear with us. And of course, when we could, we had lengthier experiences, more akin to what we had been doing. Spending a couple hours together. The end of those experiences changed too - sometimes we'd simply jerk off together, sometimes we'd jerk each other, sometimes I'd blow him. On occasion, he'd just watch me jerk off. On one occasion, Aaron, myself and my partner were in the basement smoking. They were in their underwear, I was naked. And I simply just started playing with myself and wound up jacking in front of them both. The experiences were varied, is what I'm saying, and I let Aaron set the tone for what was going to happen.

Aaron's relationship with my cock seems to have always been iffy. I mean, on one hand, it's clear that he thoroughly, thoroughly enjoys looking at it. I've always gotten the sense that he really wants to touch it, but he also pulls himself back sometimes. I've always chalked that up to his wishy-washy sexuality. That seemed to be the case in all we did, since some nights he was cool with just watching me beat off, and some nights he was itching to be more involved. Like I said, I always just let him take the lead.

Throughout all this, Aaron seemed to remain shy or doubtful about his body, even though he's in better shape than I. He seemed vaguely more relaxed when it was just him and I; when my partner was around, he seemed a bit more inhibited. Of course, of the three of us, my partner's in the best shape, and Aaron just hadn't had the time spent with him like he had with me. Like everything else, his level of nudity seemed to fluctuate based on, well, how horny he was, I imagine. He still really wasn't one to just be naked. More often than not, he would just pull his boxerbriefs down or occasionally would take them off, but would leave his tshirt on. He was more guarded about his torso than he was his lower half. Though he was also fairly guarded about that, preferring to not let my partner or I see him flaccid. There were always exceptions to that, like I mentioned, based on how involved or horny he was any given night. But in general, that seemed to be his MO.

Of course, I could never really pinpoint the reason for that. It could have been his insecurities about his body shape or dick size. But additionally, even a balls-out power bottom might not be comfortable with casual nudity in that sense. Knowing that Aaron isn't even fully gay, and knowing that sexuality doesn't really necessarily have anything to do with "casual nudity comfort", I never really pushed him to be naked. I encouraged it, allowed it, led by example, but some guys are just not comfortable with that, regardless of anything else. Hell, I've known straight guys that I've never fucked around with who'd jump at the chance to be naked, you know?

Anyway, sometimes my partner and I like to talk about other guys when we're fucking around. Obviously, Aaron became a recurring topic. My partner and I are both fairly vers, but we did agree that we'd love to just get plowed by Aaron. He also pointed out that he thinks Aaron is much more into me, which doesn't make him mad, because usually it's the other way around. Despite it all, I'm fairly an introvert, while my partner is an extrovert. We haven't really done much, sexually, with other guys, but even in everyday conversation and situations, it's kind of obvious when a guy likes my partner more. And that doesn't bother me. I fully admit I'm a quiet type, and I'm secure in my relationship with him. At any rate, we often talked about Aaron, floating fantasies and such. We assumed, of course, that they would be just that: fantasies. Because Aaron didn't seem to be advancing any. And that was fine too; the status quo was definitely fun!

Before I post this and start a fresh installment, I'll set up that installment. A couple of weekends ago, both my partner and Aaron's family were due to be out of town. It was for different reasons, of course, but the fact remained that, theoretically at least, Aaron and I could spend a few days together. The Friday night before my partner left the next day, the three of us hung out. For a while, we were all in our underwear. About an hour in, I got naked. About an hour after that, we sat down to jack off. My partner got naked at that point, and Aaron simply pulled his underwear down. My partner encouraged Aaron to stroke my cock, because the look on Aaron's face seemed to scream that he wanted to. He did, for some time, though he didn't get me off. We wound up getting ourselves off, one by one.

Saturday morning, my partner fucked me before he left. Literally as he was thrusting into me with my legs over his shoulders, he asked me if I wanted Aaron to fuck me. He knew the answer, he just wanted to hear me say it. I told him that I did, of course, and he stunned me a bit by saying that I should do that. Essentially, my partner was giving me a wide berth to do whatever it took to "bring Aaron to the table", so to speak. We're not at all in the habit of doing much outside our relationship, only together. But I think it was a "desperate times call for desperate measures" sort of thing. As long as I was working to bring Aaron to our bed to share him, my partner was ok with it. Obviously, that's not something that extends to anyone else, but he's just as eager to fuck around with Aaron as I am, and he knows that Aaron favors me a bit. More to come...

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I was downstairs having a smoke after my partner left for his trip. I was still naked. My ass was sticky from lube and my partner's load, while my torso was also sticky from my own load. I sent Aaron a text saying he should come over, figuring I'd have time to smoke a cigarette and take a shower. Not so. Aaron showed up nearly immediately, and I was still in the basement. Obviously, I just answered the door in my naked, sticky state. I told him I needed to shower, and I told him bluntly that my partner had fucked me that morning.

Aaron stood in the bathroom, clothed, and talked to me while I showered. After I dried off, I thought about putting underwear on for a hot minute, but decided against it. I would stay naked. Aaron chuckled and seemed surprised that I was going to stay naked when it was only like 9:30 in the morning. I told him I planned on staying naked the whole weekend, and he said he'd hold me to it.

We sat and talked, we watched TV, we even played some video games. Occasionally, we'd take a smoke break and head downstairs. We had a light lunch. All the while, he remained fully clothed, while I remained fully naked. Even though of course I would love to have Aaron be naked, I also get off on the CMNM aspect of it, and he knows that too. I think he was testing my resolve and ballsiness, but I also think he was actually apprehensive about being naked at someone else's house in the middle of the day, for some reason. I don't know what time of day has to do with it, but I've seen that behavior before. As if 11 AM is clothed time, and 11 PM can be unclothed time. Haha!

Anyway, I'd get a little bit hard, just naturally. And I wouldn't hide it. As the afternoon wore on, I would occasionally fuck around with my dick a little. I was determined to show him just how comfortable I was around him. I'd stroke myself hard and then stop. Or I'd stroke myself hard and keep going for a bit. I'd allow myself to go soft or mostly soft, and when I'd get hard naturally, I'd give it a couple yanks. It was essentially e-x-t-e-n-d-e-d edging. LOL It took Aaron until evening before he actually did anything about it. I was sitting next to him on the couch, yanking it a bit, and he fondled my balls. After I stopped yanking it, he took over and gave my dick a few strokes. He always seems so enraptured with my uncut cock. I was just sort of casually touching myself here and there, all damn day long.

When it got dark enough, we'd sneak out back to the patio. He was still dressed, and I think he reveled in being dressed. In my blunt, solo nudity. Of course, I continued to touch myself out back while we smoked. He's a little bit mind-blown with me and my casual nudity. LOL

We had a couple glasses of cabernet each; not enough to get drunk, but certainly enough to grease the wheels a bit. Aaron finally wound up taking his pants off, and I could see plainly that he was fully hard in his white boxerbriefs. When I pointed it out to him in a coy fashion, he said, "I've been hard most of the day, watching you lounge around naked and touching yourself all damn day." He gave himself a grope through his underwear, as if for effect. I asked him why he didn't take his pants off sooner, at which point I got the confirmation that he was testing me and that he knows I love the CMNM aspect. Of course, he didn't put it quite that way, but that was the gist. He pulled his underwear off and we sat side by side on the couch to jack.

That time was probably the most urgent I've ever seen Aaron be about jacking my cock. He grabbed it to stroke it, and just stared at it with wonder, practically. As he did, he kind of muttered, "Fuck, seeing you touch this all day long?" He stroked me like he liked it, like he wanted to, like it turned him on. He'd done that before, of course, but man he was into it in a way that I hadn't quite seen before.

I slid off the couch and between his legs. I kissed his inner thighs and suckled on his fat balls before swallowing his cock. He practically gasped when I did. While I sucked him, I slid my hands up his shirt, feeling his torso tense. He's always just been so uncomfortable with that, but I know it's not from a sexual standpoint, it's because he's insecure about his body. So I felt ok with pushing on a bit. My fingers got to his nipples, which I touched lightly as I continued to blow him. I started to kiss his hip and pubic area, working my way up to his stomach, which made him uncomfortable. He kind of grunted out of nervousness, but I told him that not only do I not care about his body type, but he actually turns me on. I like him for him, and he made me horny. He tentatively allowed me to kiss upward, until I had his shirt up around his upper chest. I sucked and licked both of his nipples, and finally asked if I could try something. He nervously agreed. I straddled his lap and pushed our cocks together while I sucked on his nipples. He liked it. He liked it enough that we started to kiss. I've kissed him a bit before, but it's certainly not anything that we "do". I always got the notion that it made him uncomfortable, and I'm sure it did.

He loved having my cock against his, and I even scooped them both up in the same hand to jack them for a moment. After that, I reared up a bit to change position just slightly, and pushed my ass against his cock, while we kissed. I could literally feel some precum on my ass from him.

We didn't go further Saturday night. I wound up finishing him off with my mouth, as I touched his nipples. After he came, I sat beside him and he jacked me off. I came so fucking hard! After I cleaned up with a towel, I told him he could stay the night, but he declined. I kind of meant that he could stay on the couch or even in my partner's bed if that wasn't too odd for him. But I think he took it to mean we'd sleep in the same bed, which of course I would have done too. I think it was just maybe too big of a step for him right then. It wasn't awkward, or a disappointing conversation or anything, we just talked about the possibility and he decided he should go home. More to come...

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sunday morning, he was ringing the doorbell before I was even out of bed! LOL I got a text immediately afterward, from Aaron, saying that he was out front. I just text him the keypad code, and told him I was still in bed. He let himself in and came up to my bedroom. He sat down on the edge of my bed and we talked for a moment, mostly about how I was still asleep and he was up and at 'em.

I threw my covers back to show him my morning wood, expecting to just sort of flash him a bit. His eyes flared a bit as they always do when he sees my boner, and he just simply grabbed it. Aaron began stroking me, with the obvious intention of making me cum. I just laid there nude and let him masturbate me, until I came several minutes later. That was hot as fuck, and I told him as much. I told him it was a great way to start the day!

We had a smoke in the basement, and then I excused myself to the bathroom and the shower. I later came downstairs to the main floor naked, where he was watching TV. "Are you going to be naked all day again?" he asked. I said, "Yes. Are you going to make me be naked all day by myself again?" He said, "Not entirely." With that, he got up and took off his pants, revealing that he was wearing white briefs. He's, of course, usually a boxerbriefs guy. But he knows that I have a thing for white briefs, so his plan was to just be wearing those and a black tshirt all day.

"Fuuuuck." I said as I eyeballed his underwear. "That's not fair. I'm gonna be horny all day now."

"That's the hope!" he said, laughing. Hot.

We retreated to the basement again, and again we spent the day much like we had spent Saturday. We watched TV, we smoked, ate a bit, played video games, talked. Aaron seemed much more in tune with himself, as he would adjust or vaguely handle himself through his briefs. Like he was teasing me intentionally. Well, it worked. He was also just much more proactive about things, reaching over to fondle my balls or touch my dick. Like out of the blue, seemingly for no reason, he'd just play with my dick. He also would grab at my ass on our way down to smoke, and on one occasion, he pressed his bulge against my bare ass.

This was a fairly new side to Aaron that I hadn't seen much of. He was playful, teasing, almost as if he was confident in his body and his sexuality. Almost, anyway. He did admit that me telling him that I found him attractive the night before helped. I've told him that a hundred times, but I guess it just had to sink in? Of course, we had taken things just a smidge further as well, so I think it just really started to dawn on him that I'm not just being patronizing when I say I find him attractive. As we smoked, he told me that he loves seeing me just be balls-out naked all day.

Sunday afternoon, I thought he was going to make me cum again. He casually reached over to stroke my cock, and he didn't stop. I could see his grow in his briefs, and I so badly wanted to grope him, but he didn't let me. But he stopped me out of a coy, teasing thing rather than from insecurity. He jacked me until I was good and worked up, probably a minute from cumming, and then he stopped. Man, he was just...into it. Different. Or, rather, I don't think he was different so much as he was just allowing himself to enjoy things, allowing himself to be bold. I loved it!

He touched and teased me all damn day! On a couple of occasions, he grabbed my dick when I was completely flaccid, only to work me up and stop. He was absolutely indulging me in a lot of my kinks. LOL We started drinking wine a bit earlier, and he finally asked me about getting fucked. I've talked with him about bottoming before, but of course it's not a topic I grow tired of! I talked about the process a little, and I also mentioned that sometimes, my partner and I might just finger each other. And how, on occasion, I will finger myself when jacking. That led to him wanting to see that, so I dashed upstairs for the lube and a towel. LOL

Back on the couch, he stroked my cock slowly while I lubed up my left middle finger and my ass, and slowly worked my finger into myself. I pretty well just finger-fucked myself while he stroked my cock. And then he wanted a turn. I lubed his finger and told him to take it easy since he has much fatter fingers than I do. I felt his fingertip on my ass, and soon he pushed his chubby middle finger into me. I felt my cock swell, and so did he since it was in his other hand. He mentioned it, and said it must feel good. I told him it did, in no uncertain terms. LOL He fingered me for a while, just sort of experimenting and teasing me in the process.

When we went to smoke a little later, he brought the lube with him. I leaned my forearms on the work bench downstairs and he basically just fucking fingered me from behind WHILE we smoked. It was so goddamn hot, and I don't know if he knew just how hot I found it. He asked me questions about it, and so we also talked. Like just fucking casually talking and smoking while he fingered my ass...HOT. I had been soft when he started it, and he saw my cock work itself hard, which told him just how much I enjoyed his fat finger up my ass. LOL

He later finally allowed me to munch on his bulge and suck his cock. I happily swallowed his load, and he then fingered me and jacked me off at the same time. Obviously, I was hoping for a good fuck, but that would do for the time being. Haha! We stayed up for another couple of hours after that, in which he pleasantly surprised me by remaining fully naked. AND he took me up on the offer of spending the night!

When it was time for bed, we simply got up naked and went upstairs. We went to my room, and just laid down in bed together. We weren't cuddling or even touching really, but sleeping naked together was a nice, big step. More to come...

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At something like 5 AM on Monday morning, I woke up to him stroking my hard cock. He apologized for waking me, but said he woke up and saw that I had a boner and couldn't resist. I told him he could wake me up for sex any morning! LOL He rolled over a bit more to kiss me and hump his hard cock against my leg. Eventually, he slid more on top of me and pushed his cock against mine while we kissed. We wound up jacking each other off, and though he didn't finger me, he did sort of touch and tease me, pushing his finger against my hole.

When I woke up hours later, Aaron wasn't in bed with me. I feared the worst until I heard the shower running. I went to the bathroom to check on him and to take a piss, and he said he hoped I didn't mind that he helped himself to the shower. I told him of course I didn't mind.

He made coffee for us, and I showered and we just generally came alive for the day. He was downstairs on the main floor when I got out of my shower, and when I went to join him, I was pleasantly surprised to see him still naked. "Naked, eh? I like it!" I said. He chuckled and said "Yeah. Think I'll give it a whirl." We went to the basement for cigarettes, and I could tell he was a bit insecure, but ultimately seemed fine.

Monday was more mutual, with us touching and teasing and groping each other all day. Like just casual groping, turning each other on. I grabbed his ass a couple of times and teased him that I should get to finger him, but of course he was not having it. It was all in good fun. He just seemed SO relaxed. He was like me that day. He was just casually naked, and if he got a boner, he got a boner. Sometimes he'd work himself hard on purpose, and sometimes he'd let me work him hard on purpose. It was SO much fucking fun!

It was about 1 in the afternoon when we went downstairs for a smoke. He worked himself hard while also groping my ass intermittently. I backed my bare ass against his hardon intentionally, and he asked, "What if I just started to fuck you?" I said I would yelp and hit him because neither of us were lubed, but that he should fuck me. It didn't seem like it was actually going to go that way, though. We finished our smoke and then went back upstairs. However, instead of heading for the couch, he headed for the stairway. I followed him, and we went to my bedroom.

I laid down on my bed and he got between my legs and asked, "Do you need my finger first?"

I was a bit shocked, and said, "Are you really going to fuck me?"

He just nodded. I told him that I didn't need his finger first, no, unless he wanted to. He said he didn't want to. I grabbed the lube.

He lubed his cock while I lubed my ass, and then drew my legs up a bit. He was unsure of himself, but knew the basics, of course. There are enough similarities to straight sex that he had a basis, but enough differences that he needed a bit of guidance. He couldn't find my hole, for instance, and I could just feel his fat head sliding around down there. I helped him guide it to where it needed to go, and once we found the spot I told him to take it slow. He did. He pushed forward and I felt his head begin to push into me. I've taken dicks bigger than his before, but while he's a bit short, he is pretty fat. And he did try to take it slow, but he was so used to straight sex and being able to more or less put it in. I gasped a bit and he asked if I was ok. I said yes, and encouraged him to keep pushing.

After plenty of stops and starts, and him slowly pushing, he finally got all the way inside me. He moaned loudly, saying that I was tight as fuck. After some getting used to it, I told him he could fuck me. Well, I urged him to by aggressively whispering, "Fuck me!"

I was not prepared. Aaron began to thrust, rather aggressively, his fat, wide cock pushing its way into my ass. I've been with much more aggressive men, but I was pleasantly surprised at Aaron's firm, fairly forceful thrusts. He moaned with a determined look on his face while I began to whine. He told me how tight I was more than a few times, and of course I told him just how good his fat cock felt inside me. He pushed fairly hard into me, finding a nice, solid rhythm. His hips and balls nudged my ass, and my cock began to leak onto my stomach. He looked at me with that same determined look, but a bit more aggressively as well. He looked slightly as though he couldn't believe he was fucking me, and couldn't believe how good it felt.

He just kept on fucking me until he was close, at which point I begged him to cum inside me. I wouldn't normally be in the habit of barebacking with just anyone. But this was Aaron, you know? At any rate, he thrust a handful of times after that and began to cum. He moaned super loudly, thrusting his cock as deep as it would go. He held it there for most of his orgasm, and then began to thrust at a weaker, slower rate as he finished inside me. I felt his cock shake, and his body did too a bit. I urged him to leave his cock in me while he jacked me, so he did. He made me cum pretty quickly, and I shot like fucking crazy! I hit my pillow, my face, my neck... Once I was done, he sat there on his knees momentarily, and then pulled out. We just laid there, panting and enjoying the afterglow for some time. Long enough that we both went soft. Wow. So fucking hot. So, like, FINALLY! More to come...