Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice collection of clips. I know some of the films, but most of them I don't. It's also funny that there are many men who are not particularly handsome, but still go completely naked in front of the camera. I'm curious who these men are, amateurs or just unknown actors.
I once had coffee with a man who had worked on a cheap series on a starting channel right after drama school. He had to stand completely naked in front of a doctor and was only on screen for a few seconds, only filmed from behind. It was his only time on TV until then.
Thanks!
I hadn't heard of most of the films either. They mainly seem to be older European films. Whilst some of them look pretty cheap, the majority seem to have actors in them who have done other work so I presume they are semi famous in their own country.
I prefer the clips where the actors look more like regular people than buff movie stars. I think it takes more courage to put it all out there if you haven't got the body of a god and a big dick!

Kareltje

Expert Member
Media
Thanks!
I hadn't heard of most of the films either. They mainly seem to be older European films. Whilst some of them look pretty cheap, the majority seem to have actors in them who have done other work so I presume they are semi famous in their own country.
I prefer the clips where the actors look more like regular people than buff movie stars. I think it takes more courage to put it all out there if you haven't got the body of a god and a big dick!
I have the feeling that, especially in German productions, more "ordinary" men act and are not selected on good looks. Even in the major series, more ordinary men are shown completely naked

Reactions: Pandaaa

Kareltje

Expert Member
Media
The naked actor is Guido Pollemans. He has become known in recent years for his role in Dutch series such as Dertigers and Oogappels. He may not be the first actor you want to see in all his glory, but he looks nice next-door. Just wondering if he has an erection when he comes out of the water.

Winter Soldier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The naked actor is Guido Pollemans. He has become known in recent years for his role in Dutch series such as Dertigers and Oogappels. He may not be the first actor you want to see in all his glory, but he looks nice next-door. Just wondering if he has an erection when he comes out of the water.

Do you think its an erection?

Media_240331_065349.gif