HeavyTackle

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is totally me.

I remember that when I was very, very, very young I was told about shooting stars and wishing upon them. I vividly recall that once I saw one, I wished to become huge and muscled in the future. Back then, my mind had already been bent by muscled cartoon characters.

And then (I feel stupid about this, but who cares), years later I remember that on TV there was this ad of a glue stick becoming more powerful. To get this concept across they gave big muscles to this glue stick and making him pose like real bodybuilders. The things this ad did to my younger self!

In my first teen years, I was watching TV with some friends of mine. Suddenly, they noticed that they were airing Mr. Olympia. My friends stopped on that channel because they wanted to take a look. My dick got instantly rock hard. I was so confused! I didn't know what was happening to me! I went to the bathroom to get a look at what was happening and I remember thinking: "Hey, this is normal, I was watching some of the best men in the world, top masculinity, I guess everyone else in that room has their dick hard, too". So naïve... Back then I didn't have the minimum grasp about the concept of gay.

Last story about me lusting for muscles before even knowing I was gay happened againg during my teen years. I was on holiday with family, so not much alone time. I lasted like one week before having this wet dream. I was dreaming of being on plane. Suddenly, bodybuilders started appearing on this plane. They were posing for me, showing me their muscles and letting me touch them. Then I came and all these bodybuilders disappeared instantly. I woke up so confused about what had just happened. I went to the bathroom and I noticed that I was wet. Then the dot started connecting.

In the following years, I started looking for bodybuilders online. I started jacking off to them. At first, I was convinced that I was straight and I were masturbating to muscle just because I wanted to be like them.
Finally, I understood that I was gay and I was attracted to muscles and bodybuilders because of this.

Sorry for this wall of text, but this thread made me feel safe, understood and less out of place in this world.
Same with me man …