Mtv real world guys

BabyboyRomero

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please stop. He put on his white person voice. In the black community they call it code-switching. It's the voice you put on when you call a business. Nelson is talking to his fans, not an insurance company. LOL.

I'm sure you meant well, but don't tell me want I can or can't talk about. This is a discussion board.
Did mean well but do as you please, I still said what I said.

Cc4744

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was it though? Bananas can screw over Paula and never have to repay her for it but Sarah can’t make a decision to get her first win without having to be burned at the stake?

It was definitely a dick move on Bananas’ part, especially when he pretended to forgive her during the season.
this is from a while ago but paula and evelyn voted him in against ct on rivals who backpacked him the season beforehand...
now let's leave the gameplay discussions alone

Reactions: MaleAesthetics22

praisethelourd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is from a while ago but paula and evelyn voted him in against ct on rivals who backpacked him the season beforehand...
now let's leave the gameplay discussions alone
And Bananas screwed Paula over on The Island two years before that. What’s your point?

MATTCARDONA

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Emanuel is not a true champion. He will never be on the same level as CT, Bananas, Darrell or Jordan just a pathetic and disgusting human being who just scare to go into elimination. Same goes to Jay and Asaf all three of are little punk bitches

They are scared punks! LOL! Why go on a Challenge and be afraid of what the game entails?!?!

Jaycool9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Emanuel is not a true champion. He will never be on the same level as CT, Bananas, Darrell or Jordan just a pathetic and disgusting human being who just scare to go into elimination. Same goes to Jay and Asaf all three of are little punk bitches
Honestly, I could care less about their game play. I post them on this site because of their looks. They are hot. Also, keep in mind, everyone on the show is on there to GIVE a show.

praisethelourd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s not that serious bro

Serebro85

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tbh I'm soooooo tired about tirades about the game; like Reddit exists, go over there to talk about the game/show.

Here, it's about pictures and videos, ass and dick. That's WHAT we WANT !!!
Respectfully, we don't care about some gameplay happened in 1936 or Bloodlines and whatnot.