Links Mr Lęlęx Public Cumshow Chaturbate

lockandkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure how I feel about his identity being exposed. I mean, to me he's one of the best CB performers... He's super smart, talkative, REALLY engages with the people (i mean, ive seen this guy cum three times per show when he gets horny). Most CB people are just lying there like dead fish just waiting for a free token being thrown after doing the bare minimum.
I just think this type of thing might get him to stop doing this, which would be a shame since he's good at it lol.

Hackney8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure how I feel about his identity being exposed. I mean, to me he's one of the best CB performers... He's super smart, talkative, REALLY engages with the people (i mean, ive seen this guy cum three times per show when he gets horny). Most CB people are just lying there like dead fish just waiting for a free token being thrown after doing the bare minimum.
I just think this type of thing might get him to stop doing this, which would be a shame since he's good at it lol.
I have similar feelings about this. He has obviously worked so hard to not show his face. If you've seen him perform, you would have noticed how much planning and thought has gone into his camera angles to avoid showing his face yet still give a seamless performance. So considered. So professional.
I have seen his face before, but have not shared with others out of respect for his privacy and given how much effort he has put into protecting it.
And then theres the psychological enjoyment point for us as his audience. We as viewers get to assign whatever fantasy face we concoct up in our imagination simply because we don't know what he looks like. we get to make him our ideal. The anonymity is sexy. Think of Dancing Bear or the headless torsos on Grindr.
...but not any more...! Other users have ruined that by posting images of Lex's face. I don't want to criticise or go after the other users...each to their own... I just wish the was a bit more respect for Lex and maybe a 'click to reveal' option on here haha.

Admittedly his face is super handsome and I will always tell him off for his self-deprecating jokes about his looks. I don't think it will stop him performing though. He enjoys it too much. Just don't let it get out of hand ... please. He is my favourite CB performer (ok joint-fave with platinum_edition).

lockandkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have similar feelings about this. He has obviously worked so hard to not show his face. If you've seen him perform, you would have noticed how much planning and thought has gone into his camera angles to avoid showing his face yet still give a seamless performance. So considered. So professional.
I have seen his face before, but have not shared with others out of respect for his privacy and given how much effort he has put into protecting it.
And then theres the psychological enjoyment point for us as his audience. We as viewers get to assign whatever fantasy face we concoct up in our imagination simply because we don't know what he looks like. we get to make him our ideal. The anonymity is sexy. Think of Dancing Bear or the headless torsos on Grindr.
...but not any more...! Other users have ruined that by posting images of Lex's face. I don't want to criticise or go after the other users...each to their own... I just wish the was a bit more respect for Lex and maybe a 'click to reveal' option on here haha.

Admittedly his face is super handsome and I will always tell him off for his self-deprecating jokes about his looks. I don't think it will stop him performing though. He enjoys it too much. Just don't let it get out of hand ... please. He is my favourite CB performer (ok joint-fave with platinum_edition).
Beautifully put Hackney :)