Morning wood

clif

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dick is always hard especially mornings I was going into a store to get gas one morning in boxers and mesh basketball shorts my dick got hard as a rock with precum I just let do what it do .I couldn't hide it.

SevenOfTwo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi guys and gays, I'm not sure if a thread already exists, anyway, I was just wanting to find out how many awake with morning wood how often and how do they deal with it.

For me I sleep nude all the time, most morning I wake with morning wood, I sometimes work one out before I go for a shower, other times I do it in the shower.
I'm 55yrs old sleep totally nude and still get morning woods nearly every day and at night can wake up with two to three woods during the night. I have been like that since a teenager, feels great and love that feeling, so does the wife lol.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I sleep nude and often have a morning wood, as well as a "falling asleep wood" the night before - in fact it's one of the main reasons I don't wear anything when sleeping. It usually subsides as I'm getting out of bed.

Reactions: stormydude

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dick is always hard especially mornings I was going into a store to get gas one morning in boxers and mesh basketball shorts my dick got hard as a rock with precum I just let do what it do .I couldn't hide it.
Must have looked good

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get morning wood 4-5 mornings a week. About half the time I’ll have the time and I’ll be in the mood to jerk off, otherwise l’ll just wait it out while I’m scrolling on my phone in the morning.
I'm the same, my morning glory usually acts as my alarm clock. If I don't stroke it eventually subsides, though I usually can't resist edging it before breakfast. The precum goes nicely with a fruit smoothie!

Reactions: ChristmasGoofy

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Being the nerd that I am, I decided to track my morning wood and ejaculation frequency for the month of April. I've never done sex-related stats before so it's kinda fun to see the results.

Waking up: Flaccid on 3 mornings, semi-hard on 5 mornings, fully hard on 22 mornings

Falling asleep: Flaccid on 14 nights, semi-hard on 6 nights, fully hard on 10 nights (less likely to be hard after a late-evening cumshot before bed)

Cumshots: 20 (all but one in the evening; at most 4 days in a row cumming and 3 days in a row without)

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wake up w/ morning wood 95% of the time, and am normally woken up a few times t/o the night with rock hard erections. my preference is to see if wife is ready/wanting, which can be hit/miss, especially in early AM. however, if that doesn't work I'll get up and rub one out in the bathroom or just lie there and stroke until I fall back asleep.

• Love
Reactions: BillM

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love my morning wood, the harder my morning wood the better my day is going to be, it's true every time. I have no desire to bring it to orgasm though, since orgasms aren't very strong first thing in the morning. it's better to wait until after breakfast and coffee to cum. but i will sometimes tease my morning wood, give it a few courtesy strokes, flex and to kegels and let it throb. It being there just helps me love myself, really.