Morgan_brothers_

MancLad1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care what any of you say, their content is dull and dry! Knowing them in real life and understanding that they are quite shy and reserved surprised me that they'd do OF but honestly after all this time why are they still silent in all their vids? No proper wanking or teasing, they don't even look like they're enjoying it haha boring and dull as usual.
You know them?

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for these videos!! I wish they would just let their dicks loose uncovered. The towels, t-shirts, and hands not giving full stand at attention view is annoying like how Chris Hatton's page was like before. Appreciate your posts though!

Reactions: lh0711 and Papi

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for these videos!! I wish they would just let their dicks loose uncovered. The towels, t-shirts, and hands not giving full stand at attention view is annoying like how Chris Hatton's page was like before. Appreciate your posts though!
I mean, they do but in PPV

PecsDickAss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Girl what I said a nice thing and you’re calling me a mean bitch?
After what people have been saying about them in this thread, I don't believe one bit that there were good intentions behind that "diversity and inclusivity" comment