Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Kinda new still. Horse-dicked latino here, not looking for anything too serious really. But always appreciate messages, especially from strangers. Send me a dm with whatever: worship, appreciation, sph, envy, inferiority, lust, I'm pretty open minded.

55.jpg

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any super well-hung bodybuilders (like 9inches and up) in London, UK? After discrete muscle worship and…oral worship?
Muscle guys, pro-bodybuilders, Personal Trainers etc. I’m a married guy, not looking for any complications - but definitely have a “thing” for both bodybuilders and cocksucking. Looking to keep it discrete, occasional and on the DL.

ben7511c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Kinda new still. Horse-dicked latino here, not looking for anything too serious really. But always appreciate messages, especially from strangers. Send me a dm with whatever: worship, appreciation, sph, envy, inferiority, lust, I'm pretty open minded.

View attachment 86708571
I wanna worship ur cock

ben7511c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

View attachment 86708571
Can I send pics of small dick for you to humiliate me

Chronicjacker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California, US
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any super well-hung bodybuilders (like 9inches and up) in London, UK? After discrete muscle worship and…oral worship?
Muscle guys, pro-bodybuilders, Personal Trainers etc. I’m a married guy, not looking for any complications - but definitely have a “thing” for both bodybuilders and cocksucking. Looking to keep it discrete, occasional and on the DL.
I’m always hungry for deserving black men with big cocks that need service. Up to 11 and beyond is awesome. I need feeders in Orange County calif. DL, bi, straight all good.

D

deleted20468021

View attachment 86708571
Beautiful dick, are you in LA?

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
White twink bottom here looking to service hung gods. Fat and long cocks are my absolute weakness and I become an absolute slut around them.
Reachable on Twitter (in my bio),and if you're in Sydney I'd love to meet up. Xx
Too bad not near me. I am the same and know/service some monster cocks I could intrpduce you to.

• Love
Reactions: ThePAWB

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
White twink bottom here looking to service hung gods. Fat and long cocks are my absolute weakness and I become an absolute slut around them.
Reachable on Twitter (in my bio),and if you're in Sydney I'd love to meet up. Xx
Also--do you like to dress up for your big cocked men? I do if they ask me to.

Reactions: ThePAWB