Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you message me, I can make recommendations. Can't publicly promote a product on here though. But yea, check out the photo below. I am wearing the cap because it pumps and secures the head for stretching. I've combined my stretching and shockwave sessions. It leaves it way swollen and ROCK HARD!
View attachment 76855681
That gives me an idea to get a silicone sleeve to make it feel like I have foreskin.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I want to believe you. I really doo, but look where you are positioning the plaster mold! Waaay behind your actual leg and way off to the side. Idk man c'mon dude lmao I now lost all hope growing my tiny stump. You suck man I thought I was possible. Look how far down it slopes hahaha not to mention, oh forget it.
Six months later and he hasn't posted since being called out. Nothing but conman dodging and other tactics. He's got links for selling items on other sites and his electric shock schtick is complete snakeoil bullshit. Glad he stopped but mods should have seen through his bullshit, unless he is one and this is just another multiaccount to keep stoking the fires of this dying forum.

Reactions: Evenflow618

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys. Glad to see you are still enjoying the thread even when I take a hiatus. Always diligently working on getting even bigger though. Thought I would share a video comparison of the difference in size after a 6 month period. Seems like I am steadily gaining. A big difference is I have added regular gentle pumping to my enlargement routine.
6MonthComparison.mp4

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys. Glad to see you are still enjoying the thread even when I take a hiatus. Always diligently working on getting even bigger though. Thought I would share a video comparison of the difference in size after a 6 month period. Seems like I am steadily gaining. A big difference is I have added regular gentle pumping to my enlargement routine.
Looking extra superb. Thanks for the update. Keep it going!

Reactions: w355291

Randall123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I keep seeing "EMT" in your posts. Is that a Tens Unit?

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It was some sort of a cheap electro muscle stimulator I ordered online that I can't find anymore. I am sure there are similar devices. I wore it because I liked the stimulation to my kegels when wearing it. Like it was strengthening it. Part of why I have great erection strength quality is because I have been engaging, working out, and stimulating my Kegel muscle for a very long time. But I don't use one anyone because I have switched to a shockwave device.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was some sort of a cheap electro muscle stimulator I ordered online that I can't find anymore. I am sure there are similar devices. I wore it because I liked the stimulation to my kegels when wearing it. Like it was strengthening it. Part of why I have great erection strength quality is because I have been engaging, working out, and stimulating my Kegel muscle for a very long time. But I don't use one anyone because I have switched to a shockwave device.

dannyboy971

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pretty sure it's been at least a solid 2" in growth (maybe more) since I started with the particular stretching device I've been using since 2019. I keep pushing the limits as to how far I stretch. I never used to be able to reach the end of the ruler stretching semi before. View attachment 67733301
if you put the ruler another two inches up your body it will be bigger :)

Reactions: Evenflow618

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love these think glass jars which can be found in every single household but also can be found in almost all supermarkets and if many different shapes & sizes
absolutely agree FyldePumper. Check the capacity and the 'mouth' size'. The rubber tube doesn't need to drill through the jar it can slide up under your balls

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I got a request to share some results, I decided to compare to an old plaster mold of my cock that I made in 2018 before I really got serious about my enlargement routine. When I made this, I was only stretching about 2 hours a day with an inferior uncomfortable metal stretching device. Starting in 2020, I got my current stretching device that I am able to wear 8 to 12 hours a day since it is so comfortable. And in 2022, I started pairing stretching with EMT and acoustic shockwave technology. Here's the shot. I've gained about 2" in length since 2020. View attachment 93326421
love it

Reactions: jmaster

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Having a pump party today. Here I am reaching about 10" in a 12" x 2" tube. I pump in a flaccid state, as even doctor recommendations online suggest for maximum results to pump from flaccid instead of erect. I like a more narrow tube so it pulls my glans forward and helps with length gains as well. 20240202_135000.jpg

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a pump party today. Here I am reaching about 10" in a 12" x 2" tube. I pump in a flaccid state, as even doctor recommendations online suggest for maximum results to pump from flaccid instead of erect. I like a more narrow tube so it pulls my glans forward and helps with length gains as well. View attachment 121075941
Definitely horse hung! Great picture.

BM8560

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am probably a similar age . I’ve been doing P-long for length for about 6 months … solid 3/4 inch of bpfsl . Maybe . 1/2 inch Bpel . No shock nor emt — just stretching , pumping , supplements , and monthly prp. I limit the pumping so I don’t increase girth .

Pleased , and gains aren’t slowing . Expect to be 10 pumped and 11bpfsl by 2025 .

Time required for me is 2 hours a day . I’ve been steadily gaining at 1/8 inch a month .

jthomasmpls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am probably a similar age . I’ve been doing P-long for length for about 6 months … solid 3/4 inch of bpfsl . Maybe . 1/2 inch Bpel . No shock nor emt — just stretching , pumping , supplements , and monthly prp. I limit the pumping so I don’t increase girth .

Pleased , and gains aren’t slowing . Expect to be 10 pumped and 11bpfsl by 2025 .

Time required for me is 2 hours a day . I’ve been steadily gaining at 1/8 inch a month .
Strong work! what is your supplement protocol?