Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just described how he looked. Stay pressed tho.
I'm not pressed my guy. I'm not the one writing essays on this thread. You tried it tho. I'm sure this is the part where we continue to go back and forth but I'm not into that and I proved my point.

Reactions: Papi

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys I didn’t really took it as body shaming him. He just was surprised to see he didn’t appear to be as tall or lean as he does in his pics. Nor did he say he wasn’t attracted to him anymore.
Anyone would say the same thing when meeting someone new and don’t look exactly like they do in there pictures. Physicality is the first thing we noticed.
The blue socks is what threw me off lol

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys I didn’t really took it as body shaming him. He just was surprised to see he didn’t appear to be as tall or lean as he does in his pics. Nor did he say he wasn’t attracted to him anymore.
Anyone would say the same thing when meeting someone new and don’t look exactly like they do in there pictures. Physicality is the first thing we noticed.
I mean it was body shaming and shitting on him but sure.

Reactions: Papi

mtolliver

Admired Member
Media
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well, actually, I'm not attracted anymore. haha. He's not ugly but very blah. Haha. It didn't look good and his personality seems...."special". Haha. To put it mildly. But again, I just described how he looked. i guess truth = body shaming/hating

mtolliver

Admired Member
Media
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean it was body shaming and shitting on him but sure.

If you're gonna advertise as a "fitness trainer" and be cocky/arrogant, I would think every inch of your body should be on point. Not a zoftig middle section standing on two twigs at 5'5. Built like SpongeBob. Haha. Even If I were "hating" or "body shaming" I wouldn't care about offending a "straight" man who's solely profiting off of gay men. Even though I don't think he's really straight. just another closet case.

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're gonna advertise as a "fitness trainer" and be cocky/arrogant, I would think every inch of your body should be on point. Not a zoftig middle section standing on two twigs at 5'5. Built like SpongeBob. Haha. Even If I were "hating" or "body shaming" I wouldn't care about offending a "straight" man who's solely profiting off of gay men. Even though I don't think he's really straight. just another closet case.
It's not a "If." You just bodyshamed him again in this comment. Lol. The cognitive dissonance is wild. :joy:

Reactions: n1ppl3s and Papi