Model chase mattson

AJ YAYA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He’s been bulking up lately. Def he’s heading towards a dad bod
He's not really modeling, just into the influencer life with his wife. Doesn't need to be as lean if he's not working or doing shoots.

Says he is an actor on his insta profile but has 2 credits to his name. One is a reality show and the other is a credit as a stripper for something that came out last year.

AJ YAYA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
That hair.... He really went in to his hairdresser and asked for a lesbian cut.
given hes not a a-list actor (is he even an actor at this point? lol hes a model) and if this is a low budget project he prolly has no say. i doubt the creative team said “chase, we want you to create your characters wardrobe. you know him better than anyone” :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: bigboaster

holly7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
mon-3.jpg

about the only shot i can find of that short-lived men of nirvana zine. the full shoot had a couple of pg-13 side butt shots as i remember but nothing more revealing than that (this is what happens when a bunch of straight boys set up their own photo shoots). i think we can all guess whose wrist that is though.

urfavdeviant

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 122750221
about the only shot i can find of that short-lived men of nirvana zine. the full shoot had a couple of pg-13 side butt shots as i remember but nothing more revealing than that (this is what happens when a bunch of straight boys set up their own photo shoots). i think we can all guess whose wrist that is though.
Thanks for finding this one! If anyone has anything of Chase from nirvana please post them here!

Sumdud13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wonder how often he and Christian are naked around each other? About to cream my pants fantasizing about it

danielbrito116

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
So nobody else has his photos?? No one else has bought his photos from the Nirvana site? So I’m the only one who actually bought his photos, and has the only few pics of him butt naked??? Ok.

• Wow
Reactions: holly7