Model Cameron Porras

tammycam

1st Like
Media
Rancho Cucamonga, California,United States
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here is Cameron Porras Nude Photos.
I’m exposing the real Cameron Porras as people don’t know how much of a liar / manipulative person Cameron is so will she’d light on it:

he tells people he was the poor one in HS and watched all his friends drive nice cars and go on vacations and he never been on vacation ( LIE! )

he tells people when he was first starting to model he would sleep in Mc Donald’s because he was broke and had no place to live ( LIE! )

He made a girl in Los Angeles his girls when he first went to Los Angeles just so he had a place to sleep, once he made money he cut that girl off overnight

he said he uses his looks to get what he wants from people and he will flirt with people to get what he wants ( Male or Female )

he tells people he hates influencers but the reality ks he wants to be an influencer so bad.

he sells nudes & sext’s with dudes for money, I have receipts to prove it,

he buys fake instagram followers to make it look like he is popular but if you pay attention he loses hundreds of instagram a week.

he talked so much shit about his prior modeling agency to find out it was a lie, basically everything that comes out of Cameron Porras Mouth is a lie.

Merry Christmas & enjoy the nudes!
he loses hundreds of instagram a week? he blocked me on instragram because of a message i sent him and i messaged him before and so i did not think he reads his messages when i said nice things no reply and then he blocks like an ass....heseems to be a fake or something dumb and boring!

TheJoker1444

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
he loses hundreds of instagram a week? he blocked me on instragram because of a message i sent him and i messaged him before and so i did not think he reads his messages when i said nice things no reply and then he blocks like an ass....heseems to be a fake or something dumb and boring!
He is not losing REAL! Followers, he buys fake followers to make it seem like he is popular, that’s Instagram basically getting rid of the fake accounts on the Instagram network is why he loses hundreds of followers a week, he doesn’t even make money from modeling he makes money from all the nudes he sells on his private snap chat account.

Reactions: ontherecord

ontherecord

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is not losing REAL! Followers, he buys fake followers to make it seem like he is popular, that’s Instagram basically getting rid of the fake accounts on the Instagram network is why he loses hundreds of followers a week, he doesn’t even make money from modeling he makes money from all the nudes he sells on his private snap chat account.
He gets booked a lot in New York

Test2628

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do we have rece
Here is Cameron Porras Nude Photos.
I’m exposing the real Cameron Porras as people don’t know how much of a liar / manipulative person Cameron is so will she’d light on it:

he tells people he was the poor one in HS and watched all his friends drive nice cars and go on vacations and he never been on vacation ( LIE! )

he tells people when he was first starting to model he would sleep in Mc Donald’s because he was broke and had no place to live ( LIE! )

He made a girl in Los Angeles his girls when he first went to Los Angeles just so he had a place to sleep, once he made money he cut that girl off overnight

he said he uses his looks to get what he wants from people and he will flirt with people to get what he wants ( Male or Female )

he tells people he hates influencers but the reality ks he wants to be an influencer so bad.

he sells nudes & sext’s with dudes for money, I have receipts to prove it,

he buys fake instagram followers to make it look like he is popular but if you pay attention he loses hundreds of instagram a week.

he talked so much shit about his prior modeling agency to find out it was a lie, basically everything that comes out of Cameron Porras Mouth is a lie.

Merry Christmas & enjoy the nudes!
any recent ones?

Reactions: JoJo2517