MLB Baseball Players

Mruniden

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He admitted to doing those things? Do you have a source for his admission that he raped and beat these women? I will gladly retract my statement if he admitted to these actions.

However, it's odd that Maricopa County DA would be charging Darcy Adanna Esemonu for defrauding Bauer with false rape allegations AFTER (according to you) he admitted doing it.
It would also be odd for Bauer to admit to (again, according to you) choking Lindsey Hill unconscious and punching her so severely that she needed to be treated in a hospital after their encounter yet when the morning after the alleged event she took videos of her smiling face in bed with him, apparently unhurt. And this was several days aftger Lindsey Hill told friends by text that she was going to pretend that Bauer choked her out so she can get some of his money. That was quite a coincidence that she planned to pretend that Bauer beat her and then Bauer actually (according to you) beat her. Quite a coincidence.

But I'll wait for that source of Bauer's admissions to these events which totally exist.
don't listen to soxfan90... they are delusional on many things lol

Reactions: Sensored

tlkoss

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't listen to soxfan90... they are delusional on many things lol
This whole thing sounds fishy to me and someone isnot being honest. The truth will be known or not sooner or later apparently in court under Oath. And sounds like someone will be answering to violations of Arizona Law. So instead of jumping to irrelevant conclusions, maybe we all should just wait for the Court proceedings to play out first.

Reactions: Sensored

Soxfan90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He admitted to doing those things? Do you have a source for his admission that he raped and beat these women? I will gladly retract my statement if he admitted to these actions.

However, it's odd that Maricopa County DA would be charging Darcy Adanna Esemonu for defrauding Bauer with false rape allegations AFTER (according to you) he admitted doing it.
It would also be odd for Bauer to admit to (again, according to you) choking Lindsey Hill unconscious and punching her so severely that she needed to be treated in a hospital after their encounter yet when the morning after the alleged event she took videos of her smiling face in bed with him, apparently unhurt. And this was several days aftger Lindsey Hill told friends by text that she was going to pretend that Bauer choked her out so she can get some of his money. That was quite a coincidence that she planned to pretend that Bauer beat her and then Bauer actually (according to you) beat her. Quite a coincidence.

But I'll wait for that source of Bauer's admissions to these events which totally exist.
You are a totally unserious person. I’m done with this conversation.

Huex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you could only do one, are you sucking his cock or fucking his tight ass?
I think it has to be fucking his ass. It’s so big and muscly, I don’t know how long I’d last but I know it would be heavenly

Soxfan90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think it has to be fucking his ass. It’s so big and muscly, I don’t know how long I’d last but I know it would be heavenly
Agreed. Plus no one says you cant stroke his cock while you’re fucking his amazing ass.

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People should be tuning into tonight’s Braves/Rangers game on Apple TV. They have great camera work so might be a golden opportunity to see some of our favorite player’s cocks.
Will they be playing the game sans uniforms? ;)

LIE317

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would give my life savings to suck Corey’s cock one time
Speaking of Corey's cock, anybody else think that he doesn't wear a cup? Someone said here before that SS and 2b don't wear cups for better movement. I also have a video where he grab his crotch and looks like he doesn't wear one.
So when we he's grabbing his crotch, it's not a cup, it's his dick he's grabbing.
Fuck that's so hot