Mitchell Burns

dontsweatit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
is he cut or uncut, is his tip on the bigger side or smaller side and is he girthy or long, both or none
He is uncut, tip is proportional to shaft (no mushroom appearance), he is girthy more than longer but a lot of the girth is driven by what looks like a fairly THICK foreskin. The foreskin retracts enough to fully reveal his head. The fact that his images have disappeared from here per his request means he knows we're lusting over his sexy body and tasty cock.

JGrog97

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He’s so big. The lips and the freckle above the lips match up, and the overall body looks to be him. So hot. I saw in the comments on Twitter that he’s thinking of quitting social media over the videos and saying they’re not him. They’re from a very convincing look-alike if it’s not him. Perhaps they were sent to someone else whilst he was with his girlfriend and that’s why he’s in denial.

Reactions: Scorpiokink86

Hottienick

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s so big. The lips and the freckle above the lips match up, and the overall body looks to be him. So hot. I saw in the comments on Twitter that he’s thinking of quitting social media over the videos and saying they’re not him. They’re from a very convincing look-alike if it’s not him. Perhaps they were sent to someone else whilst he was with his girlfriend and that’s why he’s in denial.
There's no way he quits social media. Lol

Reactions: johns87

Hotboy93

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s him, because the lips and jawlines matches his face, chest and abbs. Beautiful uncut dick he has

Reactions: Atarashiya

dave in oz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly he strikes me as a man who has sex with men but this is his gf he just posted.

Tbh she's a babe. But she's still the lucky one.
That whole stereotype kind of irritates me I gotta say. He's a happy. smiley, healthy guy so he fucks dude. Come on.

Reactions: Zozzone