Milo Sweet Tooth (onlyfans) / U/jameskneeland

pogwoff1066

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Milo has always been one of the least money hungry guys ever what are y'all even talking about lol. Marketing ploy? Come on. He doesn't even do PPVs and pretty much consistently delivers good content. He's seriously one of the least scammy OF accounts in 2024.

He just has a really bad case of sissy fetish, which usually comes with a lot of other stuff (e.g. BBC, SPH, cross-dressing) as we have discussed ad nauseam.

He obviously loves the humiliation/exposure aspect of the whole thing so he'll occasionally expose this side of him, but the post-nut clarity hits him like a ton of bricks. It's literally textbook sissy behavior. Expose yourself online and then "clean up". He's been at this for months but usually just liking and unliking stuff.

Btw he has a black dildo but he needs a more realistic one !

milosweet (41).m4v

Mayhem921

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Closet cases are so weird lol Unless it truly is a marketing ploy to get more subscribers the urge to occasionally slip that you want an actual dick to penetrate you just to quickly purge the account is a scream to me. Is it genuine self humiliation or just a fetish?
For him it's probably the humiliation considering that's what all the post are about he likes. It's all "pathetic white boi must submit" stuff I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he reads this thread and enjoys seeing everyone judge and react.

Guys like that get off on it

Mayhem921

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the fact that the Gays :emoji_copyright: are all a-flustered and speculating about "What Does It Mean" is the the point. I think it would be called a viral marketing campaign. Cuz now people are gonna sub to see if he actually gets that black dick. The fact that the tweets were deleted seems like a ploy to make it look like he's secretly queer.
Some of you guys have such weird blinders on when it comes to sexuality it's fascinating.

We talk alot about people who think everyone is closeted but there has to be a convo about people who think everyone is straight and just wants gay money.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't even understand why we're having this discussion at this point. He, Milo, admitted that he was "heteroflexible", which is a little less than 100% heterosexual. He admitted this before he even started this twitter debacle.
Plenty of lpsgites have a problem with complexity around sexuality. They have a very black and white and cynical understanding of sexuality. It's no use being rational about it. Waste of breath.