Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have content from BlondieJake? His onlyfans was only up for a few days and all the accounts disappeared. He was freshly 18 last month. All his Twitter, Reddit, and OF seem to have vanished in a few days.

Dylanscott22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have content from BlondieJake? His onlyfans was only up for a few days and all the accounts disappeared. He was freshly 18 last month. All his Twitter, Reddit, and OF seem to have vanished in a few days.

Attachments

Fursten

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I have most content except for the last day and any content from his reddit, which to be fair had the most content. However, I'm planning to release a big collection at the same time some time in the future with current unreleased content not to be found on LPSG/Coomer.party/gaytor.rent. I managed to upload a few pics now before going away for the day. I might upload the videos later.

Attachments

Aryndeus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have most content except for the last day and any content from his reddit, which to be fair had the most content. However, I'm planning to release a big collection at the same time some time in the future with current unreleased content not to be found on LPSG/Coomer.party/gaytor.rent. I managed to upload a few pics now before going away for the day. I might upload the videos later.
That would be awesome, I have his pics from reddit... but never got the chance to sub to the OF before it vanished :(

Aryndeus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you could share the videos that'd be awesome!!