Mike Faist

Lover man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
he definitely is, there are so many shots where they try to emphasize the sexual tension between the boys, closeups of josh’s character touching mike’s leg, him eating a banana in front of him and making suggestive gestures, him saying to art something like “this turns me on more than anything else” (i don’t remember the exact phrase but).

The tinder scene is like the obvious way to show it.
Wish the film explored art and Patrick’s romantic relationship

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Damn I was hoping for some nudity from these boys in Challengers. I mean Josh did nudity already so at the very least he could have shown it again. Oh well. I still want to see it. Hopefully it is better than just titillating fun though.

Reactions: pickupguy

michaelBH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn I was hoping for some nudity from these boys in Challengers. I mean Josh did nudity already so at the very least he could have shown it again. Oh well. I still want to see it. Hopefully it is better than just titillating fun though.
Josh most likey would have shown it again if he was asked. LOL

michaelBH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has in his Off Broadway performance of Days of Rage
I didn't know that but if photo's exist they should have been released by now just like the James Nortan haven't been released because they might not exist as well. It's a shame though I'd love to see both of them full frontal nude.