Miguel Santos

lp789

Cherished Member
Media
Barranquilla, Departamento del Atlantico, CO
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's really attractive and good looking.

I suffer everysingle time when I watch him or any other dude hot as fuck like him.

Why the @#$ they are always 100 % straight?

What's the point or the sense of this life considering this awful situation for me as a gay person.

How do you guys feel about this situation ?
because for me Is a really, really bad situation.

Reactions: jmt2212

Guyfrench 69

1st Like
Media
So my question to those who have subscribed to his onlyfans recently, isn't there a single photo or video of him naked? Not beating himself up or getting into things, I'm not interested in that, not even anything about him posing naked? What are the photos of him and the 24 videos of him?

Mrgreenman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my question to those who have subscribed to his onlyfans recently, isn't there a single photo or video of him naked? Not beating himself up or getting into things, I'm not interested in that, not even anything about him posing naked? What are the photos of him and the 24 videos of him?
I had subscribed for a month and it was pretty much a complete waste. They are mainly PG anything you see on IG is basically the same there. There are a couple of butt shots but that’s pretty much it. He does bombard you with PPV that is way too much for the amount of time. For example he wanted to sell a video thats less than a minute for $30. If you wanna see him naked, you’re gonna have to pay way extra.

Mrgreenman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, this is a huge disappointment! Now my question is whether one pays for a PPV video that actually appears frontally naked in an appreciable way or will it be a blink of an eye, a scam like many others.
I feel like the videos that are a minute to 1:30 most likely dont show any nudity. He wants you to buy the more expensive. He tried to sell me one for $80 and said that it was originally $100 but for me he gave me a discount. Im pretty sure there are others who manage his accounts and offer the same things.

Laryderlb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I feel like the videos that are a minute to 1:30 most likely dont show any nudity. He wants you to buy the more expensive. He tried to sell me one for $80 and said that it was originally $100 but for me he gave me a discount. Im pretty sure there are others who manage his accounts and offer the same things.
He tried to do exactly the same with me, in the end when nobody paid 800 or 100, he sold it for 15.99

• Haha

Mrgreenman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He tried to do exactly the same with me, in the end when nobody paid 800 or 100, he sold it for 15.99
Ohh nice!!! Its ridiculous how much they wanna sell his videos. I managed to have him lower his price down on his other page of his doctor alias. From $115 to $22.22. Wont likely resubscribe on either page unless he makes more hotter content

• Wow

Laryderlb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ohh nice!!! Its ridiculous how much they wanna sell his videos. I managed to have him lower his price down on his other page of his doctor alias. From $115 to $22.22. Wont likely resubscribe on either page unless he makes more hotter content
He will end up selling it for wholesale price !! Nobody will pay 80 or 100 bucks for his content, plus, he should stop pretending he's straight.