Miguel angel silvestre

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He is Spanish, as far as I know Spain is the most liberal country and welcoming and open to lgbt issues. After they were oppressed by dictatorship for several years, they really liberated themselves since the 80s

What in saying is, I guess he’s comfortable playing a gay character and being open about loving male friends.

thomas200

Legendary Member
Media
Ok, he’s definitely gay, he followed Felix Maritaud, France’s new and hot young actor who is gayyy

you know this is the reason why some people dont feel comfortable being around gay people.. why do yall alway gotta jump to crazy conclusions like this? Like there's no way he could just be interested in his work. no, guy follows a gay guy we'll obviously he's gay too right?

nothingonnahurtyoubaby

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you know this is the reason why some people dont feel comfortable being around gay people.. why do yall alway gotta jump to crazy conclusions like this? Like there's no way he could just be interested in his work. no, guy follows a gay guy we'll obviously he's gay too right?
He follows many gay men and likes all their photos. Just saying...

Reactions: 2072611

thomas200

Legendary Member
Media
He follows many gay men and likes all their photos. Just saying...

so when you follow a straight girl and like her photos you're straight, right? damn all these people doing conversion therapy, all these people scared to death in countries where homosexuality is illegal.. the answer was here all along.

nothingonnahurtyoubaby

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so when you follow a straight girl and like her photos you're straight, right? damn all these people doing conversion therapy, all these people scared to death in countries where homosexuality is illegal.. the answer was here all along.
I’m just speculating and wasting some free time here, no biggie.