Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Albedo001

bcziii

Legendary Member
Media
Maybe I'm missing something, but I was shocked to see that nobody here was talking about this?! Did y'all just zoom past this video from a few weeks ago???

His shirt comes off a little after the 17-minute mark and stays off the rest of the video. I linked right at the part where it comes off.

Expert Member
Media
Maybe I'm missing something, but I was shocked to see that nobody here was talking about this?! Did y'all just zoom past this video from a few weeks ago???

His shirt comes off a little after the 17-minute mark and stays off the rest of the video. I linked right at the part where it comes off.

NO WAY…. used to pray for times like these

Xiaola

Sexy Member
Media
Carbondale, Illinois, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It finally happened again. Hope he takes off his shirt more in videos/streams.

Expert Member
Media
Right like I assumed this would have gotten posted here as soon as it came out. I was like why is not a single person talking about how he literally took off his shirt on camera again??!

Y’all slacking in this thread
It finally happened again. Hope he takes off his shirt more in videos/streams.
he said there may be a gym stream with Dantes so fingers crossed that happens