Midbeast (twitch)

Albedo001

Expert Member
Media
what does he say about women?
Read on reddit that he said on stream that "You can't turn a whore in to a wife" and something about it being okay for men to sleep around, but not for women to do so. But I mean it's reddit, so meh - just tending to believe it a wee bit with how much of a chad he comes off as and all the twitch ogling he does. Could be totally wrong, though. :eek:

Also checked out his OF, but the only pic that's worth posting was already posted. Well, I mean there's a pic of his calf, but I don't think anyone's interested in that. T.T

Ps. sorry for posting that it was kinda off topic lol I'll stick to the theme of the thread from now on :p

yokozinho

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
E7C4AYzXEAQvosN

Albedo001

Expert Member
Media
Has anything new on him surfaced? I occasionally skim through his recent streams, in hopes that we'd get some more shirtless content, like in the stream from the original post. I haven't checked in a while, though.
Naw, he actually got rid of his OF about 2 weeks ago? lol I think he was hoping to have girls message him, only to realize that it's mostly just us gays on there XD