Michael Yerger, the goods....

OutsiderV2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Adonismale.com is back up and running with all the images restored. I don't want to risk posting anything in case Yerger is taking names, but if you go to that site and type in his name (you might have to become a member to search but it's just an email confirmation, no fees or anything) you'll see several photo albums devoted to him.

Hadrian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adonismale.com is back up and running with all the images restored. I don't want to risk posting anything in case Yerger is taking names, but if you go to that site and type in his name (you might have to become a member to search but it's just an email confirmation, no fees or anything) you'll see several photo albums devoted to him.
Been tracking that site for a while now and they often post rare nudes that you can't find elsewhere.

Reactions: wsilvalot

OutsiderV2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Been tracking that site for a while now and they often post rare nudes that you can't find elsewhere.
Exactly! That's the main reason I like going through the Photographers section, hoping to find some gold. I went through the entire Rick Day collection hoping to find nudes of Austin Scoggin, or Austin Victoria. I would have taken any Austin after all the time it took to get through everything. He also did several shoots with Sterling Folkestad. That boy has gotta have nudes out there somewhere. Other than the one on his Instagram where he says, "Sorry mom."

You'll also find a lot of stuff from OF pages you won't see on LPSG. Check out a folder called Christian Hogue Total Fuck. Some really hot nudes and cock tease stuff there.

And while I'm not into fakes (the photoshop work is usually terrible and they look ridiculous), there's now a folder called Michael Yerger Fakes and the first couple shots are AI versions of a big cock in Michael's mouth. I only saw the thumbnail... but it looked fucking amazing. Very real looking and super hot.

Rachh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's down again :( :( :(

Reactions: robirob52